after:
DSC_6807.jpg

Full writeup coming soon ;)

Last edited:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
wohhhhh thats what i wanted to do! looks FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(drunk post)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Looks like CWAP... lol! *get it?*

I JUS' KEEDING! Take some pics with the light, so we can see how they look in the daylight...

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
CtSupra said:
That's illegal over here. You need to have a rear amber blinker. Plus, I wouldn't do that anyway. Dumbass drivers around here will think you're backing up.

so no one around you drives GM trucks, dodge caravans, BMW's, or any other car with red blinkers. It is probably illlegal to have blinkers in any other color than red amber or white. Those three color are DOT approved, but im unsure about hyper white.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, the car in that link is Shogun's, i believe. haha. that's funny. dylan, after you clean those circles up, they'll look good!

-shaeff

bowtiebuba

stangs hate supras
Sep 1, 2005
marion iowa
they look like jdm fc rx7 tail lights i like em, if they were a lill cleaner it would be better but awsome idea man ive alwas loved those fc tail lights, i like em on your supra to post some more pics after u clean em up.

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
Ok here's some daytime pics. The only parts that are out of round are where the glue has seeped onto the inside (messy me) so I'll do my best tonight to get that cleaned up. I think I'm going to put the amber parts back in so I can get as close to s5 tails as I can ;)

normal_DSC_2513.jpg

normal_DSC_2514.jpg

normal_DSC_2516.jpg

normal_DSC_2515.jpg

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Mar 30, 2005
KDOV
Even in the daylight, something just doesn't look quite right. It just doesn't seem to match the overall flow of the car. It's not for me, but if you like it, it's your car and more power to ya!