Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
I realized how much time I spend a day on forums and such so I quit the internet. I've done some traveling, hit the gym, and been keeping up tabs on the social life. Now only if cigarettes could be that easy!

The SC? Havn't touched it except oil changes, and a 97 conversion sitting around waiting for me to find a decently priced body shop. I'm thinking 2008 might be the year of power and get the nerve to finally crank up the boost. Say good bye to it's rock solid toyota reliability? Hope not.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
I want my money you owe me. Please nobody do business with this person. He sold me a PS pulley for my 1JZ for 20 bucks. I sent him the money and never received the part. He sent me a PM a couple months later saying "Life had grabbed him by the horns". He got my address again so he could send me the money and once again I received nothing.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i pm'd him :sarcasm: yesterday when i saw his name come up. :biglaugh: im sure a few others did too

if he posts a few more pics of his Ex i'll send justingota1j my extra p/s pulley for free :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.