Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
Not divorced, turns out shes worth millions... no joke. We don't live together, or even speak much. I just ride the gravy train and will get a lawyer one day. The longer I wait, more i get :)

As far as the money goes, holy crap i forgot. Lucky you the CDN is worth more then the USD lol. I stay way from the paypal, just PM me the address again, the post office is across the parking lot from my office.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Update: I have sent Ric my address for the third time now so hopefully he wont lose it, AGAIN! I will give this one last chance to receive my money before I do everything I can to try and have him banned. Good Luck Ric. History shows your gonna need it.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Ric;946107 said:
Not divorced, turns out shes worth millions... no joke. We don't live together, or even speak much. I just ride the gravy train and will get a lawyer one day. The longer I wait, more i get :)

As far as the money goes, holy crap i forgot. Lucky you the CDN is worth more then the USD lol. I stay way from the paypal, just PM me the address again, the post office is across the parking lot from my office.

well if you are still in good relations.... :naughty:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
JustinGotA1j;946462 said:
Update: I have sent Ric my address for the third time now so hopefully he wont lose it, AGAIN! I will give this one last chance to receive my money before I do everything I can to try and have him banned. Good Luck Ric. History shows your gonna need it.

Dude relax it's $20 if it's bothering you that much I'll send it to you no one is going to banned over something so fucking stupid...

Ric: Send him his fucking $20 so we don't have to listen to this shit anymore or you won't be banned.... ;)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
can i borrow 50 thou?

you may ask why you should let me borrow that much, but you can charge me interest. im good for it. and, if you knew me youd find out that im a cool guy.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
IJ.;954861 said:
Ric: Where's his 20.......... comeon dude this is a joke right?

How about the members vote with dollars.

If we can get 20 members to donate $1 Ric is banned.

Just a suggestion :icon_bigg

(I'll donate $1. I can sponsor anybody who needs to borrow a buck :naughty:)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Ric;945337 said:
I realized how much time I spend a day on forums and such so I quit the internet. I've done some traveling, hit the gym, and been keeping up tabs on the social life. Now only if cigarettes could be that easy!

The SC? Havn't touched it except oil changes, and a 97 conversion sitting around waiting for me to find a decently priced body shop. I'm thinking 2008 might be the year of power and get the nerve to finally crank up the boost. Say good bye to it's rock solid toyota reliability? Hope not.

This is what I need to do, seriously. Hopefully summer I'll at least cut the heck back.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
I really am not worried about the money. I'm more mad about the fact that he has told me numerous times to give him my address so he can send me the money and still nothing. I would rather see that money be put into the fund that all the "contributors" donate to or just keep your money. You didn't sell me a part and not come through so you shouldn't be responsible for paying me. So therefore no paypal address for you sir. Thanks anyways though.

Status
Not open for further replies.