91 NA 5spd Supra (No title, parts car, track car?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
PRICE:$1,200 obo
ITEM: 91 NA
NAME: Erick
PHONE NUMBER: pm works better
EMAIL: nikekidd3@comcast.net
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash

DESCRIPTION: Alright heres the deal, I don't even own the car, BUT I want to buy it to grab a few parts off the car. Only issue is, it's about 2 hours away and I'd have to haul it back. And there is no way I am going to but that much effort into it to get a few parts if I didn't have some serious people interested in the car.

From what I know...

The car doesn't have a title, I know around here atleast that'd cost you around $200 to get a title for it. Not a huge issue, but I know it's something a lot of people wouldn't want to do. So this would be a great parts car, or even track car.

Also the car has everything from what I know, except it doesn't have a coil pack and it doesn't have a starter. So it doesn't run.

If I get some serious people interested and I am able to go get it, I wouldn't mind shipping the car, but when I had my Supra shipped, it cost me around $500 to ship it from CO Springs to Kansas City...so keep that in mind!

Parts that I would take off...
-Tail lights
-Climate control
-Locks
-Trim moldings
-Possibly the bumpers

0101020102030104022008072093ab79e5b5c1640efc000bc4.jpg

Mods if this isn't allowed, please just get rid of it.

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
almaj2006;1085305 said:
If you don't own the car then how can you part it out?

Good thing you can read :nono:. It's for sale in my area, and it's set at a good price. I pretty much just want to take a few parts off of it since he won't part it out...then sell the car...I wouldn't even part it out.

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
RazoE;1085497 said:
so you want us to send you $1200, so YOU can buy the car and sell it again..?

I just was seeing if anyone was interested in it, since I have NO need for the car itself. Nobody would buy it until I had bought the car. I would just want to get a few people interested in it so I had something lined up and didn't have the car sitting in my driveway for a couple weeks.

You know like me go buy the car, take parts off, then sell it...in the same week.

People obviously can't read the first post, but whatever thanks for making this thread a complete joke now...was just trying to help someone out who was looking for a good project car.

AJ2009

Formerly almaj2006
Feb 3, 2006
Northern Virginia
CaptMKIII;1085637 said:
I just was seeing if anyone was interested in it, since I have NO need for the car itself. Nobody would buy it until I had bought the car. I would just want to get a few people interested in it so I had something lined up and didn't have the car sitting in my driveway for a couple weeks.

You know like me go buy the car, take parts off, then sell it...in the same week.

People obviously can't read the first post, but whatever thanks for making this thread a complete joke now...was just trying to help someone out who was looking for a good project car.
People can read the first post but why not try this? Post a thread when you actually have the car. You can't post a for sale ad on something you don't even own. :nono:

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
almaj2006;1085639 said:
People can read the first post but why not try this? Post a thread when you actually have the car. You can't post a for sale ad on something you don't even own. :nono:

Get the fuck out of my thread troll.

Why do you think I said if this wasn't allowed then the mods could remove it. I have read the rules, it doesn't say this isn't allowed.

And if you could read you'd see the reason I posted this. I don't want to have to go buy the car, have it sit for a couple weeks while I wait for someone to be interested in it. Why not try to get people interested in it now, possibly get someone lined up, then go grab the car?

I have backed up my story saying I don't own the car, but I am possibly going to buy it if someone would want to grab it...I'd go do that for them.

I don't understand why your trying to turn this around on me and be a d1ck about it, when all I'm trying to do is help someone out. Now please quit fcking trashing this thread.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
CaptMKIII;1085650 said:
Get the fuck out of my thread troll.

Why do you think I said if this wasn't allowed then the mods could remove it. I have read the rules, it doesn't say this isn't allowed.

And if you could read you'd see the reason I posted this. I don't want to have to go buy the car, have it sit for a couple weeks while I wait for someone to be interested in it. Why not try to get people interested in it now, possibly get someone lined up, then go grab the car?

I have backed up my story saying I don't own the car, but I am possibly going to buy it if someone would want to grab it...I'd go do that for them.

I don't understand why your trying to turn this around on me and be a d1ck about it, when all I'm trying to do is help someone out. Now please quit fcking trashing this thread.
Gee, you don't read very well, do you?

For sale rules are posted here: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65772

And a direct quote from there:
F: If you are selling a car, we ask that you include a minimum of 3 pictures; interior, exterior and engine. People want to see, so show them. If the thread doesn't have the 3 minimum pictures, it will be closed until pictures are produced and an infraction will be given.

H: DO NOT POST ITEMS THAT ARE NOT YOURS... meaning, don't sell something here for a friend of yours, or your brother or sister or whoever. If it isnt yours, dont sell it here. The thread will be closed and an infraction will be given.

No pics, not your car, no thread. Locked.

PS: Don't hassle the guys who HAVE read the rules, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.