dasalvykidd

Sep 1, 2009
516 Long Island
DSC4173-XL.jpg

DSC4169-XL.jpg

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Kenny, I would really like for you to put the above Supra in the calendar, not for the Supra, it is nice though very nice, but something more monumental. The Tower 1 for the world trade center is in the background illuminated. It is the building with the two cranes on the side.

This year it is supposed to be 1000FT and they are doing a special every night on SCIENCE HD called "Rebuilding Ground Zero."

Just a thought as I am a New Yorker and would like that but you are putting the calendar together, so it is your call and before someone says it, I am not trying to make you feel guilty if you don't do it either.

Thanks!

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I think he should do a good buff polish and wax and make the paint shine and get some sort of light on it so you can see the shine on the paint. And put the head lights down. Thats an awesome place to take pictures.

Whens the deadline for the cutoff? Depending on where i go and when the next meet is and where we go( i know its going to be a night cruise possibly through LA) i might be able to get some decent pictures in a good spot. IF not i can always go to the beach :)

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Andy: I would like to avoid printing anything that's watermarked. No offense to the picture at all, I just don't want to have any hassles to deal with.

hvyman: The submission deadline is October 15th. I tried to edit the title of the post to reflect that; but, can't figure that out...

After the deadline, I'll go through and make selections based on things such as clarity, theme, composition, etc...

After the preliminary selections are made, I would like them to be voted on by the members.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
dasalvykidd;1753879 said:
o well maybe next year lol

I'd be kinda sad if you didn't have a picture of that car in the calendar, I like the style man. :)

dasalvykidd

Sep 1, 2009
516 Long Island
CajunKenny;1753880 said:
You still have over a month. What's the hold up!? ;)

I think I lost the raw fil I had for that photo lol
And that spot is actually in a nyc park I just randomly found it and couldn't let it go to waste that nite lol but I had to drive thru a park and take photos as quickly as I could before the cops came so going back and setting up lights nd stuff would be risky and kinda hard lol

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

te72;1753939 said:
I'd be kinda sad if you didn't have a picture of that car in the calendar, I like the style man. :)

Haha thanks man
Its my daily so it takes a beaten lol doesn't look as pretty in person

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
dasalvykidd;1753957 said:
I think I lost the raw fil I had for that photo lol
And that spot is actually in a nyc park I just randomly found it and couldn't let it go to waste that nite lol but I had to drive thru a park and take photos as quickly as I could before the cops came so going back and setting up lights nd stuff would be risky and kinda hard lol

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Haha thanks man
Its my daily so it takes a beaten lol doesn't look as pretty in person

Hey, I get the daily thing man... gotta know how to make a car that gets used and abused look good. Clearly, you know how to do that. :)

As for getting caught by cops driving where you really shouldn't be, that's probably smart. Reminds me of a time when a couple groups of my friends decided to play 'follow the leader', and the leader decided it would be fun to drive ON a golf course... Some $2000 in tickets later, they're not in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.