2012 Calendar Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Greetings,

I know this is early; but, I'll need all the time I can get.

Aside from my 9-5 job, I am a contracted photographer and graphics designer. What I would like to do is put together a calendar for the community at only the cost of material and shipping.

I am in no way attempting to make any money at this. I just want this project to keep my skills sharp. That being said, to keep things simple, calendar costs will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.

I am not necessarily looking for the cleanest supras around. I am more interested in GREAT shots of supras.

Example: If your supra has a white hood, red fender, green door, purple lip, and orange wheels; but, you have a great shot of it cruising down the highway. I want it! We'll nickname the car *Skittles* and put it in for the month of June!

Photo Requirements:
Highest Resolution Possible (the higher the better)
Car NOT blurry
UN-Edited (leave the photoshopping to me)
Unless you consider yourself a hottie, STAY OUT OF THE PICTURE!
Supras ONLY! (all years accepted)

Consider your submission a gift because no one will get paid anything if it is selected.

I alone will not choose what pictures will be used. After I select the ones that I want to work with, I'll let everyone vote from there.

This should be fun!
-Kenny

SUBMISSION DEADLINE OCTOBER 15th!!!!

EMAIL: supracalendar@gmail.com

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
p1673455_1.jpg

p1673455_2.jpg

Last edited:

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Soo, I think it would be awesome to see this pic I took of my friends supra while we were on the way to a Toyota/MR2 meet. Of course this was around christmas time, so I would say that this pic is perfect for DECEMBER! =p
1h86cm.jpg

JDMMA70 has the original, as I took the pic with his camera.

Last edited:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Kevin;1673727 said:
was there a 2011 calendar>?? lol did i miss it?

I don't think so. I thought about putting one together when I got the idea for 2012; but, with two months gone, I didn't think anyone would be interested.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
What's wrong with fat chicks? :slap:

LMAO!!!!!

Kenny, a fat chick would help with traction issues....wait you still have a 7M. :sarcasm:

Kenny's reaction to my picture = :umno:

Status
Not open for further replies.