2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Wow all this work and years and still not done. The car is beautiful, so is the 7m you are trying to sell. Congrats man, sweet ride. Hope you get it the way you want it.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I didnt realise you were selling the motor and stuff

I may be interested in some of the bits if you part it out

Catch you on MSN soon .....

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Supraholics;1564195 said:
Done!

photo(9).jpg

photo(11).jpg

photo(12).jpg

photo(13).jpg

photo(14).jpg

photo(16).jpg

photo(17).jpg

Where did you get this I want one.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
You realize Miguel, like a stripper on a table playing paper, scissors, rock... BUSH with her LEGS a-la-Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct", DAN will at least TEASE us now and again with a polished bracket or ARP bolt or salacious Suuupra SEX story of some sort like the FLIRT he is... but you're no closer to getting auto-erotically laid in here than DT is at getting a booby shot from the "new girl" DahnEEEE in introductions with your prudish posting...

Get out of bed already and stroke your drive-shaft a few good whacks so we can wallow in a good Sevenem-money-shot once in awhile, eh?:biglaugh:

...back to the doldrums' of the day at the office again...

-crisp

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
crisp;1712677 said:
You realize Miguel, like a stripper on a table playing paper, scissors, rock... BUSH with her LEGS a-la-Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct", DAN will at least TEASE us now and again with a polished bracket or ARP bolt or salacious Suuupra SEX story of some sort like the FLIRT he is... but you're no closer to getting auto-erotically laid in here than DT is at getting a booby shot from the "new girl" DahnEEEE in introductions with your prudish posting...

Get out of bed already and stroke your drive-shaft a few good whacks so we can wallow in a good Sevenem-money-shot once in awhile, eh?:biglaugh:

...back to the doldrums' of the day at the office again...

-crisp

Lmao!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

This isn't done yet?!?! Fail!! No more babies for you!! No more body shops either!!

Congrats on another baby though!! But no more!! ;)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Those rc supras are on sale right now for like $38!! I wanna pick one up!!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Hahahahaha.... You guys are too much!!! Yeah, sorry about everything, not working on the Soup, not being more vocal about the body shop etc... I've been working 14-16 hour days and even on Sundays, I get tired of looking at the PC screen sometimes. All that plus trying to spend time with the fam. Is all good though, we're all good and happy!

I was telling Dan that I have to wash up "THE BLACK" and snap a few pics to get me motivated again. Will do that soon! Hope all is well with you guys!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I waiting for Dave and Dan to finish theirs. We're doing this in chronological order.

Here's a sneak peek though for the curious people, and for the annoying ones like xxx.. (jk) LOL.

Hints are noted with red arrows.
flywheel.jpg

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
Supraholics;1807848 said:
I waiting for Dave and Dan to finish theirs. We're doing this in chronological order.

Here's a sneak peek though for the curious people, and for the annoying ones like xxx.. (jk) LOL.

Hints are noted with red arrows.
flywheel.jpg

Orly? Triple disc whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :love::love::love::love:

gr33kdrifter

Dec 3, 2011
chicago
WHEN you do a 1jz swap do you need a new driveshaft or can you use the orm one which came from the 7m? and where can i get a 1 piece aluminum driceshaft

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
gr33kdrifter;1812747 said:
WHEN you do a 1jz swap do you need a new driveshaft or can you use the orm one which came from the 7m? and where can i get a 1 piece aluminum driceshaft

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only time you would need to swap out the drive-shaft is if you use a different transmission. Assuming you're using a W58 or 154 transmission you can still use the drive-shaft. You can get a one piece aluminum drive-shaft from shaftmasters.com

Direct link: http://shaftmasters.com/toyota-supra-mk3-driveshaft3.html

Enjoy :)