2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
HeWhoOvercomes;2010331 said:
Where did you get those rear upper arms?

I got these from Wes @ Beechperformance.com. They are a bit modified as I have the poly bushing rather than heim joints.

HKS_TRD;2010457 said:
Wow progress looks great, loving the black alternator, what paint did you use for that?

I was about to say good to see you are going 7M again and then you have flip flopped again and aren't sure lol

Dan! How's it going cobber? That is not paint, is powder coating. Going 7M for now as I have too much invested in the platform, but who knows what will happen in the future!

MadRPM;2026688 said:
I would like to say hats off to you for such attention to detail and dedication that only time and heart will allow :thumbup:

I will jack the subwoofer idea from you though :icon_bigg

Thank you sir! No problem. Go and like my page. I will be doing more updates soon. I want this car running by Spring 2015!!!
https://www.facebook.com/miguelsgarage

suprahero;2026711 said:
This car deserves a built 2jz. Nuff said.

I think you should donate that 2J in your car. You're a SC guy now anyways! Do you still have your blue Supra Jay?

SBM713;2026723 said:
Im with the old guy^^

I'll start a kickstarter RIGHT NOW!!! :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You know it. I feel like selling it every now and then, but just can't pull the trigger. I'm getting a few things done to it next week like new exhaust and ic piping. I've noticed a few mustangs and challengers getting the big head around here and I think they need a blue imported stripe down their side. I'm just the guy to do it too..........lol