1JZ places for tech/swap and parts

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I've decided to let it go this time. I don't drive it much anymore! I use my brothers car to drive to school and take the bus to work. And I don't drive much on the weekends!

I'm gonna list some of the stuff for the car for sale. (HKS DP, MK4 wheels, Blitz BOV, turn signal covers).

want anything!?

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
OneJoeZee said:
I've decided to let it go this time. I don't drive it much anymore! I use my brothers car to drive to school and take the bus to work. And I don't drive much on the weekends!

I'm gonna list some of the stuff for the car for sale. (HKS DP, MK4 wheels, Blitz BOV, turn signal covers).

want anything!?

Damn you, I would have bought it had I known that you would have sold it for real. I could have bought it instead of the clip I just bought. :icon_mad:

Buy some sawblades & sell me your wheels. You'll get more money that way, and sell it quicker too...

take it to PM.....

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I need the specs on the 1jz head. I actually need the valve clearances and tolerances for the machine shop that has my head. I have the Rick 92 site, but it won't let me pull up half of the pages because of a bad encrypt dictionary. I've tried to upload Adobe 8.0, but it won't connect to the server............. ..........Thanks

I typed this in another thread as well. I need the answer by tomorrow if possible. I know you have the answer somewhere Josh...............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks. My wife printed off a bunch of things at work today, but I dont' know what she's got for me yet. Hopefully you can find something........lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There wasn't anything in any of the things she printed off about the cam specs or the valve tolerances. If anyone has these please let me know. Thanks.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
itr.00-1282 said:
another option to the throttle cable is one from the '92-'96 4-cylinder Camry. They are cheap and super abundant at junkyards. I am using that on my Cressida and it's perfect length.

Also many have used it on the MK3 with similar results.

squrillbait

Jun 5, 2005
wichita, ks
quick question, does anyone know if the electric waterpump for a 2jz will work on a 1jz swap? they sell them on titan and it says that i wont work on the jdm 2jz but it doesnt say anything about the american version so...... if you can use the 2jz water pump on a 1jz then shouldnt you be able to use the electric one too?