You know you're a Supra owner when...

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
SRZMK3;1596847 said:
when,
you drive a silver 87 and people think its a delorean/......

i got this all the time with my blue 85. at least with yours they're both silver. and to keep it going: when you haven't had a supra in over two years but you still go on SM and/or SF everyday and are biding your time until you can afford another one.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I'm the same way with Miata's, Jack, I still check on FlyinMiata to see what they've been up to. Haven't had a Miata in over 3 years.

You know you're a Supra owner when you start reaching DOWN for a door handle when trying to get out of a friend's car...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
A. Jay;1569057 said:
Supra ownership tends to involve lot's of imagination, day-dreaming, pretending, school-girl-giggling, and engine-noise impersinations.

I definately do the engine impressions. I was at a stop light, building my 1JZ by the way, windows were down and I started to go, "Vroooooom, Pause For A Shift, Vroooooomm(Wastegate Opens)Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.". The person next to me looked over and just stared at me. Pretty funny.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
honestabe;1642777 said:
You know you're a Supra owner when you take your Supra out for its first drive in 5 months, only to tear things apart the next day because your list of things to do is 3 miles long

11 months for me; I'm taking her out on Friday or Saturday to finally get her running the way I want to...

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
When yougo and sit in the driveers eat and make nosies and pretend ot dirve it becaue the head gasket blew, but you donthave enought money saved up yet for the swap you wanna do, or you dont have a garage to work on it in. :(

speedman2049

Oct 15, 2010
Montreal
- You've been using a supra stick even before knowing of SM then only coming on here to find out that the supra stick is quite popular and that everybody uses them LMFAO!

- You've read every single one of this reply's from the beginning and theres 125 pages FML LOL!