You know you're a Supra owner when...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Rob_Supra87;1698427 said:
When you sugar coat your cars weight by saying "it's really stable" lol

...when you see that econo-boxes are getting into the 3000lb category, and start to think "maybe my car *isn't* quite so heavy after all..." ;)

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
^ tschhh alright for you to be heavy cuz you aren't NA. Wait a minute....

You know your a supra owner when being NA is the worst thing ever

Lmao

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Rob_Supra87;1698765 said:
^ tschhh alright for you to be heavy cuz you aren't NA. Wait a minute....

You know your a supra owner when being NA is the worst thing ever

Lmao

Eh, being NA isn't so bad at lower elevations, I rather enjoyed my NA's down in Arizona. :)

That said, you know you're a Supra owner when 400hp is really just the start of things...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I love my NA's, almost wish I could go back to NA on my 89, then I bury the gas pedal and slap myself for thinking of losing all this fun..:D

You know you're a supra owner when you take apart the interior, put it back togeter, and look at the dozens of "extra" screws left over..

spooln6cyl

Mar 28, 2011
Auburn CA
...when after 4 days of changing your oil a Napa ad comes in the mail "Buy one Napa Gold, get one free", you stumble out the door thinking HAHAHA what a steal!!!

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
When u sit rolling your own smokes calculating how much your saving,an waiting for PM's on your part out thread so you can buy more stuff. Must never tell wife the real reason she has to roll her own now also

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
when your targa pees on you everytime it rains....

when you have to take on a 2nd job just to afford gas for the supra

you own 2 or more "parts cars" that you havn't taken apart as there in better shape then the one your driving.

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
When a PSYCHOTIC wind storm blows your door open and out of your wife's hand, it hits a concrete light post base, and the next day you already have it quoted and scheduled to get fixed 3 days later. haha

(can't stand to have it looking a certain way).

p1699735_1.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
1StTurbo;1699623 said:
When u sit rolling your own smokes calculating how much your saving,an waiting for PM's on your part out thread so you can buy more stuff. Must never tell wife the real reason she has to roll her own now also
Quit smoking, and save even more! Read the thread in my sig for more details. ;)

IJ.;1699666 said:
you take apart the interior reassemble it and have 0 screws left over due to the fact you've done it many damn times you can tell where each and every screw goes at a glance ;)

Can't say I'm quite that good yet, but interior removal and assembly is a quick job these days...

You might be a Supra owner if you have no less than 21 tires between your two cars. :p

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
When you have a dream you are driving on the freeway and hear a pop and a dash light comes on and the light itself says "BHG" lol very random dream