You guys win -_- (BorHor's 240sx Vert)

wamenfei

Apr 12, 2007
East Bay, CA
yo boris, supra is stored in the garage for the next 4 months. i wanna do the ///M paint scheme on my e30, and was wondering about this vinyl idea u did... where did u get the rolls of vinyl, can i just get it at home depot? or is it special for cars? will it come off w a heatgun or leave crazy glue residue?

ill prob have trouble getting the vinyl in these colors too..
DSC04475.JPG

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Subscribed.
Alotta action in a short amount of time in this thread.
diggin the white drifter convertible
just line up those seams please :p
it seems i see too many nissans with seams all over the place

keep up the good work!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Oh man.. my friend just gave me a bad ass deal on a S15 front end with custom metal fenders that fit perfect!! none of that fiberglass junk. I dunno if I should do it or not haha.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
(BorHor)"And yes it is a convertible.. that is the only reason I bought it." Lol, thats the only reason why i wouldn't buy it. I have seen 2j swaps done on 240's, of course you could get a sr20 swap, but the 2j would be much faster and a whole lot funner.

Last edited:

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
BorHor;1208155 said:
Oh man.. my friend just gave me a bad ass deal on a S15 front end with custom metal fenders that fit perfect!! none of that fiberglass junk. I dunno if I should do it or not haha.

dude you should pick it up! that would be baller status especially with the paint scheme your going with! if not the silvia s13 lol, but the s15 is more agressive!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
What piston and rods should I run guys?!?! I am ordering all my motor parts this week. I was thinking of JE or Eagel pistons. And BC or Eagel rods.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
GE then throw in a GTE later. Unless I find a deal on a GTE before I put in the GE that we have laying around in the shop.

Three3Sport

Jun 8, 2008
OH
Not a bad choice and it's RWD. Not fond of convertibles but like you said you want to be unique, and your previous Supra was very nice and clean :bigthumb:

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Nice to see your looking into the swap, i wanted to get a 240 for the 2jz swap to drag race it. But my wife said i can only have one money pitt at a time and i just love my mk3 waaaayyyyyy to much to sell it!