XTD Clutch scam!

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
whitemike;1597429 said:
When your shit sucks, people talk. You can only sell shitty products for so long before people catch on.

AMEN!

Theres a plumbing chain in my area (conglomerate of different names serving under one corporation) that rape people so badly of money that the individual companies under the large corporation change business names every 3-5 years...
Bad business practice is disgusting, and this guy should either improve his product or STFU and do something else cuz as management he's driving himself into the ground.

Thank you Mike!! You have my donation if this halfwit follows through with his threat.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I appreciate putting all this info out there. Even if their product was awesome I wouldn't spend any money buying their stuff just because of this guys attitude.

I think he picked the wrong guy to try and strong arm though...

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Thank you Aaron for bringing this to our attention.Mike you handled this very responsible and you did the right thing by showing us whats going on and by giving him a chance to share his side of the story.If there was a mix up with the supplier fine he should have been responsible and make good on it but he screwed up big time.

Thanks again staff of supramania,and Aaron

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Aww shucks...I'm all out of popcorn. Could probably buy some more with ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Thanks to Aaron for sniffing this out, thanks to Mike for handling this like a pro, and thanks to Jimmy for being the butt of the joke.

91TurboDave

Suprafile
Nov 8, 2007
Washington
Great research on the product Aaron..Great handling of a distasteful situation and remaining professional Mike. I have seen it here as someones Signature..."Good Parts Are Not Cheap, Cheap Parts Are NOT Good." Nuf Said ...Engrish Not Withstanding.

kikdurazz

what's the birdcage for?
Apr 1, 2005
winnipeg
Anyone else kinda bummed that Mike asked him to stop emailing him. I was rather entertained by the musing's of Jimmy. lol

Please if you can post the letter you recieve from the lawyer or Jimmy's "lawer" I'm sure it will be entertaining.

Our local car site received a lawyer letter not long ago regarding libel for slander made by member of the site. I'll have to look up what the results of that. Was not fun for the lawyer after his info was posted. lol

Donnie

Mar 27, 2009
Chicago
Well played, well handled sir. You are quite obviously a bigger man than I, because I would of lost it and snapped at the guy.

I will be passing this information on to my local friends, and it's been said- But thanks for your handling of the situation, and dedication to your members. It's genuinely appreciated.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
it's saddening that folks like this guy are allowed to exist. I hear a lot of ranting from all sorts, but the reason bad business continues is because of those like him.

if this escalates, I'm down for another donation Mike..

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Thanks for the heads up guys, I tend to shop either on here or with one of our vendors on here, but now I know one thing to avoid. Mike, if this does escalate to the point of needing an LDF, keep us updated with one of those mandatory read posts, I'd be happy to pitch in at least a little. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supracentral;1597496 said:
Anyone feel like starting a Supramania Legal Defense Fund?

Legal fund? You've got to be kidding me. There's no way you would need a lawyer to handle this guy and whatever lawyer he happens to have on retainer. I would however donate to a "new suit fund" so you look really pimpin while representing Supramania.com.............:biglaugh:

SC300fivespd

Soarer Guy
Me saying this im sure every single user will agree with me, Aaron is the man, he speaks the truth and wants what is good for his fellow friends and surrounding car enthusiasts. this jimmy guy cant do jack, for one thing forums are basically opinions and discussions between members, products and networks. with driftmotions reputation and supramanias reputation there is nothing some random person can do trying to take us down when he is the one scamming people and selling crappy products.

you sir are a very calm man. i would have told the guy to S-MY-D by now. lol i fully back up and vouch for Aaron, Driftmotion and SM in any situation, any where any time!