XTD Clutch scam!

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
p1597476_1.jpg

i seriously love threads like these. This guy cannot spell for shit. If i was running a "major" company in another country, i would sure as hell use proper grammar. His products suck. His customer service sucks, and his engrish sucks. I will NEVER buy a product from him. Unless he sends new REAL pressure plates to all his customers, he doesn't get a penny from me.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I like how he tried to buy you off for a measly $300. What a moron. I will not do business with XTD...ever. I will pass this info along to everybody I know that's looking for a clutch set.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Management is obviously in direct correlation with the product. He just tanked any rep he had left.

You can sell only so many Junk parts before the consumers wize up, and your done. The only way to remedy that is to provide replacement parts, or cash refunds to all of those you screwed. At that point you may aquire some of that consumer faith you soiled. However he decides to use threats and bribes instead...sounds like a politician, and hate is not a strong enough word for how I feel about them.

Ditto on Ebay screen name/info

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Update:

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: SupraMania Contact Us Form - RE:wrong info on your Web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, July 26, 2010 7:34 pm
To: "Webmaster Supracentral" <supracentral@supracentral.com>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't lying.
you never answered my email when i email you with nice manner.
you only replied my email when you received this kind of message!
i will conact my lawer tomorrow and i will make claim.
i think we better see you in the court.

My reply:

Subject: Re: SupraMania Contact Us Form - RE:wrong info on your Web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, July 26, 2010 9:46 pm
To: "Xtd Song" <xtdusa@yahoo.com>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my second request that you stop contacting me via email.

Any future correspondence will be logged in preparation for a harassment
lawsuit and will not be replied to.

Anyone feel like starting a Supramania Legal Defense Fund?

As for the eBay ID, that would be aimcoclutch

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Thanks for the update Mike. Let us know if/when this goes to court. Scum like this deserves to be taken down, I'll donate what I can to the cause. Also, plus one for the give every registered Supramania member a million dollars thing :)

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
hah, can't type in engrish, probably can't understand the words "cease and dessist." Now he still keeps emailing you....I think he needs a translator

+1 for your handling of the situation and providing us with further entertainment. keep it coming!!

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Really well done Mike!

Its guys like you that make me proud to be a member on this forum:love:

Thank you for handling this in a very reasonable manner, and definately keep us all posted as to the outcome of the situation.

Thanks again Mike!

Sam

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
I'm not positive at this second, but how many members are on here? Someone once told me that if you get great service somewhere you'll tell one person. Have crappy service and you'll tell ten people. . . .

Now, when I logged on, I was directed instantly to this thread (which I've read before!). So i guess the word of mouth equation here is the number of members X10 people each. Each member is going to read this?:rofl: Now with one click of a button, everyone in the community knows what this guy is up to, not just those of us who read the original thread. Well done Mike, well done.

I was saddened again for all the people who've purchased one of these and got ripped off. However, my heart is warmed that we have a community of upstanding people ready to put their own, hard earned money out to discover this scam. Also, that we have people like Mike with the testicular fortitude to stand up for the greater good of the tuner community (not just Supras).

Thanks Guys,

Andrew Madai.