XSPower has begun..

Blahman2

Banned
Mar 24, 2006
Pa
IJ. said:
Sorry but yes you are that stupid if you think you can't have a header and a turbo....or an intake and a turbo.... :nono:

As for "pissed off" nuh I was fine till you called me a nigger in rep and would have just laughed off everything up until that point.

I wasn't joking when I asked Tom to punch you in the side of the head.

You know what I mean... shut up

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Blahman2, i've already warned you. you need to chill out. this is a public warning. #2. you're not making a very good name for yourself here.

i strongly suggest you tone it down. you seem to be downright ignorant of the fact that i already warned you once...

-shaeff

T34418L3ONE

Supra for brains.....
Jul 3, 2005
Pleasanton
someone just ban this kid already. Blahman incase you didnt notice this is a TECHNICAL FORUM! take you middle school jokes back to the lunch line and leave.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
Blahman2 said:
you're fat and ugly

alright dude, thats enough

suze didnt say a thing to you and your going and insulting her? thats uncalled for. we dont care if your his friend or not, were tired of you and your "joking". youve been warned publicly twice by shaeff to cut it out and your still doing it. you def need to be banned from our forum now

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
you're welcome. :) he had no useful input, he was making people including myself uneasy, and he has no place here with his pointless remarks. i PM'd him with a warning, no reply, still does the same crap.

not my loss. :)

carry on with your regular scheduled program. i'm sorry to partially de-rail the thread.

-shaeff

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
now i have a question that i need answered. The oil drain on my turbo i have no idea what size bolts it takes. i tried every single bolt that came with the kit and nothing fit right. Any idea how i can figure this out? is there a something i can measure it ??

tom