would u be interested in carbon fiber head light covers

Are u interested in carbon fiber head light covers ?

• YES

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • NO

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
Hi everyone this thread is basically to get interest on carbon fiber head light covers for the MK3 supra, this will NOT be an over lay, the whole thing is carbon fiber. I have been talking to the production manager at extremedimensions.com to produce a couple iteams, but in order to start he must see that it would be an iteam U would want and in the future purchase. This is not a group buy . Please post your feed back and questions.

TomFraser

juan jz;1074237 said:
Hi everyone this thread is basically to get interest on carbon fiber head light covers for the MK3 supra, this will NOT be an over lay, the whole thing is carbon fiber. I have been talking to the production manager at extremedimensions.com to produce a couple iteams, but in order to start he must see that it would be an iteam U would want and in the future purchase. This is not a group buy . Please post your feed back and questions.

if they were under 100 bucks... otherwise probably not, good idea though, and I can see lots of others doing it.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
If they have the vents that would allow any air flow then maybe...

But I hear the ones Duane made didn't really do anything for flow anyways. :dunno:

I would not be interested in them for the carbon fiber look, but for functionality. Make it functional and you'll have plenty of prospective buyers.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I would be interested under $100, but I'd paint it to match

Function would probably be left up to you. Directly behind the headlight is a solid wall, with a retaining gasket on top of it. I'm not personally a fan of a color contrast there, but on a select few cars it looks good. Here's a shot of the front of my unpainted car, with some color contrast going on at the headlights.

p1074270_1.jpg

zm_br

spool me
Oct 30, 2005
Naperville, IL
www.cardomain.com
suprarx7nut;1074265 said:
If they have the vents that would allow any air flow then maybe...

But I hear the ones Duane made didn't really do anything for flow anyways. :dunno:

I would not be interested in them for the carbon fiber look, but for functionality. Make it functional and you'll have plenty of prospective buyers.

TomFraser;1074241 said:
if they were under 100 bucks... otherwise probably not, good idea though, and I can see lots of others doing it.

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
We can do the oem carbon fiber first and if I see that people want the vented cover made then I will show extremedimensions the interest. I'm eager to get this iteam out asap,

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I would def buy a CF passenger vented headlight with an OEM driver headlight cover. I've been waiting for Duane to start making these again, but I guess conditions still aren't right.

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
They have great quality work and also provide other body parts for supra. Check there website extremedimensions.com

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
You guys are on crack if you think you can make those for less than 100 bucks. (2) (at least in good quality) I am not interested in making them right now but I do still have the molds.

Duane

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
upgradedsupra;1074356 said:
You guys are on crack if you think you can make those for less than 100 bucks. (2) (at least in good quality) I am not interested in making them right now but I do still have the molds.

Duane

My fuel door was $100 and that was only wrapped in CF...

$250 would be more like it, but I'm still willing to pay..

juan jz

Mar 21, 2008
Anaheim
This is a growing company, the reason for making them is to have them available all year long, no more waiting for group buys