Not open for further replies.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
ROTM September has been brough to you by:

LIPP Liberty International Performance Products

This Months Prize is a $250.00 Giff Certificate to purchase LIPP Products from Suprasport.com or $125 towards a LIPP Turbo.
I think that Boss Turbo Looks pretty sweet :evil2:

Click on Any Images for a Larger High-res View

Congratulations to Nate for Winning ROTM: September

Supramania ID: kwnate

I have nothing to say this time. I think the Car speaks for it's self.

P1010762.jpg

A Few Words From Nate:

First I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend. Shes always been supportive of my addiction and is proud of what my hard work has produced even though it scares the crap out of her .

I've learned so much this last year and without this site I don't think this would be possible. This is a great community that I'm proud to be a part of. I look forward to meeting more of you in the coming years. I'm honored that I was selected and know the future winners will represent us well!

I'd like to thank bobiseverywhere and the vendors for making this possible every month!

The Low down on what Nate Entered:

supra021.jpg

Year: 1991
Colour: Medium Blue Metallic

06mrpfriaug4-164.jpg

Engine:
.40 Wiseco Pistons
Eagle Rods
Toyota Bearings
HKS 2mm MHG
Stage III Port and Polished head
Arp's throughout

Induction:
GT 4067r .81 ar
Extreme turbo systems Front mount intercooler
Ron R. FFIM
4" intake pipe with K&N filter

Fuel:
RC 750cc injectors
A1000 external fuel pump
Aeromotive FPR
1/2" Hardline custom bent by me!

supra025.jpg

Exhaust:
HPF's 321 stainless manifold
3.5" stainless downpipe
HPF's 4" Goliath exhaust

Suspension:
Tein type Flex Coilovers
Tein EDFC
ST Swaybars
JIC Rear Strut bar
Cusco front Strut bar
A-1 Traction arms

Brakes:
13" Slotted rotors with 4 piston Wilwood calipers Front and Rear

Interior:
Sparco Torino Seats
JZA70 Momo wheel
Titan motorsports harness bar

nate.jpg

Body:
Racing Hart C4's 18x9f, 18x10r

Additional Info:
AEM EMS
AEM Wideband
Autometer Cobalt gauges
Apexi AVCR
Battery relocated

A Brief from Nate on his ROTM Entry:

It's been a little over a year now since I bought the car in Iowa and drove it back to Seattle. Since then I've been pretty busy taking it apart and putting it back together. So far its been a great adventure with a few hiccups here and there. Summers almost over and soon it'll get put back in the garage for some more upgrades! I had a blast putting this together and have made tons of new friends since I joined Supramania, most I've never met in person! Why does it deserve to be ride of the month? I believe its a clean well put together example of what a mk3 is capable of. I started with a nice car and upgraded the entire car to match the engines performance. The body is straight, the paint shines and its stock bodied like it should be!

Best dyno numbers are currently 667rwhp, 592tq

Suprafest trophies:
Highest Hp mk3 non ct: 619rwhp
Best wild mk3 show n shine.

Just getting started with the mods :)

supra013.jpg

P1010140.jpg

I hope everyone has a Chance to Congratulate Nate on his great effort with his car.

For thos who are Curious it was a very close month with kwnate pulling into the lead by just 2 Votes.

You can click on the images to see more picture of these rides

The Second Place Winner Is

Rajunz

And I would like the give Honerable Mention to these two individuals

KevinM

and

malloynx

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Baddest car ever made. This car should stay up all year. One hell of an example for everyone else to try and achieve...................:love:

Much love Nate, and congrats........................:bowdown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nate!!!!!

First of let me say Wow, the Natemobile is stunning!!!!

I remember the first time I ever saw your car. It was on another websight when I asked some dumb suspension question. I remember it well because I almost had my car together and I remembered thinking, now that is how it should be done. Stock on the outside!!!! Not on the inside!!! I have always loved your car and part of the reason I wanted you to win ROTM was just so I could see more pictures. Its no secret that Hero and I wanted this for you as bad as our own wins. Enjoy this month it goes buy so quick. Before you know it some dumb bastard comes along and kicks you off the banner....lol.... :biglaugh:
I hope it works out that we can meet next year. I Know Chicago is something we have all been talking about so hopefully it will work out......
I found it funny that your girlfriend is scared of your car. I mean Vonda has a Supra of her own whats to be scared of........lol:naughty:
Congrats Nate you make us proud!!!!!!!
Ryan (Soup)

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
da89soup said:
I found it funny that your girlfriend is scared of your car. I mean Vonda has a Supra of her own whats to be scared of........lol:naughty:
Congrats Nate you make us proud!!!!!!!
Ryan (Soup)

I understand her fear. When Jay and I first got married we bought that '83 MKII, and he scared the crap out of me then, and there are still times now 14 yrs later that I cover my eyes and pray.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Blue, blue , blue. I better paint my car or I will never win. Congrats Nate, the car is hot! And it is the cooler blue. Sorry Jay and Ryan, your cars do look great too. Try and slow Duane down so we can get a shot at October, though he could prob win before the car is even finished....lol

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Thanks everyone!! I'm in great debt to all of you that have been supportive and helpful with tech stuff.

Looks like there were some heavy hitters this month and I'm honored to be selected out of such great candidates! I guess there is something about the blue ones ;) I just need to figure out what to do with the gift certificate :dunno:

I hear Suprahero is throwing a party Friday night, all are invited. I think I'll get hammered and trash his house :biglaugh:

tookwik4u89: Duane won back in April I think, and Jay's car is the same color as mine :)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
congrats man, i love your car...and the pic of the dyno strap says it all.

rajunx - your car is awsome too...love the colors, and the rims and gauge give it a cool unique touch - awsome!

kevinm - nice clean look, i like the front end

malloynx - i like those rims, what are they? the black interior is awsome...

I can see why it was a hard pick this month...lol. I wish my car was that nice....i'm not too far away though.

there are second place winners and honorable mentions now too? thats nice. too bad i was a bit late for this month. and i cant enter next time...lol. yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.