WINNER ROTM: September Nate M. - kwnate

Status
Not open for further replies.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Wow nate congrats you definatly earned it!

i think i still have pics somewhere of your engine bay before you built it up, i seem to remember you crossing your fingers and saying "please dont let my headgasket blow before october"

you still owe me a ride in that thing. congrats but to be honest, not surprised.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
All the other entries will probably eventually win, as they are all beautiful cars. With that being said, I'd like to say the best thing about Nate's car, is how manificiently fucking fast it is! The g-forces slamming you back in the seat is a huge rush!:drool: Just riding around with him for a few minutes was a glorious feeling of power. Knowing that you pretty much, can destroy anything on the highway, is a real good feeling.:naughty: Power corrupts!!!:evil2:
His efforts and $$$ were well spent, and his rewards are just due!::salute::
Congrats my friend!:bigthumb:

Now, "go get your fuckin' shinebox"! LOL!:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen' said:
All the other entries will probably eventually win, as they are all beautiful cars. With that being said, I'd like to say the best thing about Nate's car, is how manificiently fucking fast it is! The g-forces slamming you back in the seat is a huge rush!:drool: Just riding around with him for a few minutes was a glorious feeling of power. Knowing that you pretty much, could destroy anything on the highway, is a real good feeling.:naughty: Power corrupts!!!:evil2:
His efforts and $$$ were well spent, and his rewards are just due!::salute::
Congrats my friend!:bigthumb:

Now, "go get your fuckin' shinebox"! LOL!:biglaugh:

Nicely written/typed Tom. Nice flag too ;)

Duane

Congrats again Nate buddy!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
This month was the hardest for voting for me.

Congrats to Nate on the win, even though is car is the wrong blue :nono:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Congrats Nate, awesome car, to be honest I have never even seen any details of your car before, it is amazing, great job. Also congrats to Kevin and Malloy on the honerable mentions. Two more very awesome machines and definitely represent the mark very well. Keep building these badass cars guys, makes me proud to be a part of it.

-Lance

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nate I your Biggest fan am requesting interior shots of the Natemobile!!! Need not be fancy pictures, in the garage will be fine..........:icon_razz (who is with me????)

That is all!!!!!!!!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
While I still think there is some kind of conspiracy that at least 3 winners in a row have been blue cars...

Conratulations Nate on the win. Your supra is truely a wonderful example of the car we all have such passion for.

Can next months RotM be only open to non-blue cars please?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
Im going to have the red photoshopped out of my car....lol.

If you make it blue your next months winner.......................lol...... I would go with Ice blue!!! Hero and Nates car are the same color. Next months winner needs to match my car... As long as One Joe Zee doesn't enter you would be in..............................lol...:rofl:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
If you make it blue your next months winner.......................lol...... I would go with Ice blue!!! Hero and Nates car are the same color. Next months winner needs to match my car... As long as One Joe Zee doesn't enter you would be in..............................lol...:rofl:
That blue doesn't look too bad on a Supras, The salesman at the dealers call it "Loser blue"....lmao, They couldnt sell camry, corrolla, previa, etc in that color.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^ Thats kind of why I like it!! You hardly see that color on Supras anymore. Most people hated the gay ass color so much they painted it off. My car is and always will be gay ass blue. You know even though he wont admit it Nate used to own a Gay ass blue car!!! I saw a picture once but I think he is trying to pretend of the cars non exsistance.

Ok guys I need help here if we are going to get interior photos of Nates car.. Please post like this!!!!!!!!

Interior Photos Please

See look I even did it in gay ass blue.....................lol

Status
Not open for further replies.