Will these wheels fit (35mm offset)

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
ok I posted this on sf but its down for maintance and I need to know before I go ahead and buy them.

ce_1.JPG

the ebay auction is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7964881032&category=66484&sspagename=WDVW

Front wheels are 18X8.5 with 245/40zr/18 tires and the rears are 18X9.5 with 275/35zr/18 tires which I chose to upgrade to for an extra $150. He says the offset is 35 which is what I am wondering about, the bolt pattern is all good 5-114.3 and in his auction he states "AVAILABLE WITH OFFSET TO CLEAR BIG BRAKE EQUIPPED VEHICLES LIKE AMG, AUDI S MODELS, BREMBO AND MITSU VR4. IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THIS CARS, PLEASE CONTACT US AFTER WINNING THE AUCTION" so will 35mm work ok, I also have eibach lowering springs which makes a difference. If 35mm wont work out with the tire option and my suspension what offset should I ask him if he has them in or can change them too? Thanks guys.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Those are absolutely some nice looking wheels!

As for will they fit... well... the closest I know of is Becausican, who runs this:
I have 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear Enkei RPO1's I think the offset is 38mm. They fit great the rears are flush with the fender and the fronts are just barely in from the fender edge.
Three extra mm can make a difference, but hopefully it won't. You could try PMing becauseican, or posting in his section, to see if he could check if an extra 3 mm would make a difference... and he might be able to tell you what tire sizes he's running with that as well.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
D34DC311 said:
umm dude it says they will fit a toyota supra. on the list of vehicles they will fit on.

ummmm, dude, just because they say it will fit doesn't mean they will. if they're trying to sell you something, i'd question EVERYTHING they say....

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
drjonez said:
ummmm, dude, just because they say it will fit doesn't mean they will. if they're trying to sell you something, i'd question EVERYTHING they say....

Exactly what I was thinking, im gonna pm becauseican and see what he says, thanks for all the comments guys, I really love these rims more then any rims I have seen and really hope they will fit good.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
lol this is madness, so many people saying the rims are hot and what not, not one comment on supraforums said anything about how anyone felt about the actual rim itself.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Becauseican said they should fit no probs sweet can't wait to get these, I will let you know on what kind of tires as soon as he returns my e-mail, I wasn't too worried about it so I didn't ask.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Johnny Dangerously said:
monkey see, monkey do, turkish. thats how the world turns.

Did you just call me a monkey!? Lol no but seriously though, I know what ur saying.

A

AIM:c0nniver

yeah, im not getting much luck with my thread either. Maybe ill switch to SF.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
drjonez said:
heh u got a point.
god some times im fuckin stupid. srry had a brain error.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea but i do this shit alot i jump to conclusions way to quick. and it pisses me off.
its the freakin Italian and German mix.