Wierd or cool MKIII Ideas

Ryan

Mar 22, 2009
Waterford
I was wondering what are some of the either wierdest or really cool ideas that you guys have seen on MKIII supras. Odd kill switch locations or crazy engine mods or something. Wierd interior pieces. People going over the top or being really inventive. Whatever you can think of.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Why would we tell you where our kill switches are located? That would defeat the purpose. ;)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ryan;1284630 said:
I was wondering what are some of the either wierdest or really cool ideas that you guys have seen on MKIII supras. Odd kill switch locations or <snip>

Ryan;1284936 said:
Lol not neccesarily where yours are located.

So you want me to tell you where other people's kill switches are? That's not very nice! :sarcasm:

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
My buddy has a really sweet kill-switch on his 95 camaro... The turn signal control arm on chevy's also houses the cruise control... um, controls. On the very end of the arm is a button that activates the "coast" option, but he's also wired it in to his ignition. When you're driving it works normally, but the car won't start unless it's depressed. The sweet thing is that because of it's location, it's really convenient to press, and it's very easily missed by the casual observer.

iyxvoxvf2ut9z3chdaqq.jpg

I've been trying to figure out a good place like this put put the switch on mine. So far I have a few ideas, but nothing really like yet.

tcsupra

Dec 4, 2008
MN
Well as long as we're going for wierd ideas. This is more like a dumb idea and i dont know if it would work or be worth it. Reroute the a/c into one of those S-Max Intercoolers. You wouldn't have to refill the co2. I don't know if it would get cold enuf to make a differance but like i said it's dumb idea. I would never try it because, well my a/c does not work.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Neodeuccio;1284982 said:
92, is that seriously a velvet interior?
toy fanatic78;1285100 said:
His is suede,
Neodeuccio;1285110 said:
No shit! I think that's a little too fly for me.

<-- White boy!

Dam right it is suede and is frickin awesome. You haters have fun with your cloth and vinyl head liners. :biglaugh: JK
In August I'll be at Chi2k9 if you want to check it out
BTW Im a white guy also

Last edited:

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
92nsx;1285155 said:
Dam right it is suede and is frickin awesome. You hates have fun with your cloth and vinyl head liners. :biglaugh:
BTW Im a white guy also

No no no. You misunderstand...

White guy =/= White boy.

Meaning I have no class. That shit is too good for me. :biglaugh: