WI Supra owners.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
87M-GTE;931041 said:
Yeah just give me a call.

Is anyone running a lex afm?

Just worked an 11 hour day and got like 20 hours of sleep this week, I'll give ya a call tomorrow, just too damn tired to do anything tonight.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
I don't currently have a supra but I live in wisconsin. My brother has a 2jz powered chrylser conquest. Does that count. And when my dsm is finished I want to sell it or trade it for a mkIII supra.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
I thought he might have some more rescent pics of it but he doesn't. The supra engine is all in the car now but it still needs some minor work to finish it up. It has a ton of mods done and I can get a list of everything if your interested but I know he has spent close to 30,000 on that car so far. Hopefully this summer it proves to be worth it.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Yeah I currently have 2 1g's. 91 talon tsi and 91 laser rs turbo. I'm using the talon to convert the laser to a talon. I just have to work the bugs out of the laser and then swap all the talon stuff over to the laser and it will be finished then. I want to sell it then because I want to pick up a mkIII supra. If you know anybody looking to trade into a talon tsi 5spd for there supra let me know. And thanks for the good words on the quest.

fastfive_ogt

Feb 26, 2008
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
They are both fwd. But it pulls like heck on the highway. Tell me more about the supra. There is a guy here in town that has a couple mkIIIs both are parts though and need a bunch of parts to make them driveable again. Is yours just minus engine/trans or just a shell w/ no interior etc...?

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
I live in Des moines ia. Its alittle ways from WI but i'd deffinately be willing to drive up to chill with some fellow MKIII Ownser :) Theres a few other MKIII owners that live here i could probley drag with me lol.