WI Supra owners.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Hey, if any of you local guys want, I have a 89+ black front bumper with a turbo a duct hole pre-cut ( It's actually an ab-flug hole, but they are the same size, only diff is were the holes are cut for mounting, but u can make new ones np ). $100 picked up. even got some 89+ turn signals, jdm. 40picked up.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Damnit so tempting, but I gotta cut back on spending with this car. I'll let you know when i decide to paint my car if you still got em.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Any other ideas besides Import Warz, not too keen on the idea of gathering at a place with so many other Honda's and other rice mobiles roaming around.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
I agree!!! Imports Wars is fun, but its too much honda action! how does a spring time meet sound? Towards the end of March, or early April? depending on the awesome WI weather. Or a Road America track day? Not sure if they do that or the Price:nono:

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
SupraOfDoom;914785 said:
I'd love to go to Road America ... but how would we get in :p.
We could all just meet up at a classic race, although 40 to get in is a little steep if we only get a couple of people to come out.

illmatic357

in me soarer rip my mk3
Aug 2, 2005
Milwaukee
shit my car is done and i am selling my audi but i dont know what to buy i was thinking a down payment on maybe a 94 na supra ( cant even afforid a tt) or another soarer but 1 things for sure

I AM SICK OF THIS MOTHER FUCK!N SNOW IN THIS MOTHER FUCK!N STATE