WI Supra owners.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Anyone in WI parting out soon?

Also, does anyone know what the rules are for wearing a helmet, and needing a cage at Great Lakes Drag Away ?

I'm trying to convince my best friend to bring his FC ( 13BE-RE rebuilt, ported, SA, GT35R/40R ) to Import Wars.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
You have to wear a helmet, and I believe if you run faster than 11.99 you need a cage. If you go faster without a cage the worst they could do is say something. and I am parting out what do you need?

supra90mkiii

Apr 2, 2005
Racine, WI
"Long pants are a requirement. You also cannot race with "muscle shirts" or sleeveless shirts. T-Shirts are acceptable. You will need to bring a helmet if your car is capable of running 13.99 or faster"

Straight from www.greatlakesdragaway.com FAQ section.

Doesn't say anything about the cage requirement, I know there is one, either 11.99 or less, or 10.99 or less.

Everyone know where race gas is cheaper then getting it at great lakes? it's just down the street and around the corner, citgo station.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
What color interior? I might need a few things this spring.

As for race fuel, I don't know how much great lakes sells it for, but there is a place in West Allis that sells it at their gas station through a pump. I think its 110+.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
intereor is burgandy. car is maroon, targa.

The Grove sells C16 (117 octane) this was priced at mid $6 per gallon last summer. They also carry lower octane (110, 100, etc.)

P.S. my car isnt running very good:1zhelp: check engine light is on (I'll check for the codes at work tomorrow) at it idles ok, after its revved up allittle it doesnt go back to 650ish rpm, It just dies. It smells gassy so it might be a fuel filter or injector thing:3d_frown:...

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Cool mine is Maroon as well. How are your door panels doing? Thats all I really need interior wise. I'd also like you bulb fixtures for the rear lights when and if you part out. Other then that I'm pretty set.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Door Panels are ok Ill get pics for you. Im having a friend make aluminum replacments to fit in the stock location, so it can be stripped and look good:naughty: pm me or call me if you want to look at any other parts like the tail lights

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Hey are you Alex's buddy? I need a set of doors and maybe a fender. I think I have your number somewhere, I'll give you a call in my spare time.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Yup Im Alex's buddy.

What we need is a supra that can do 30mpg+:naughty:

Yeah right I think mine gets like 20mpg at best:sarcasm:

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
87M-GTE;929989 said:
Yup Im Alex's buddy.

What we need is a supra that can do 30mpg+:naughty:

Yeah right I think mine gets like 20mpg at best:sarcasm:

If your free on sat after about 6pm I'd like to check out what you have, Ill try giving you a call tomorrow or sat.