WI Supra owners.

tdubz04

Cap'n Awesomeness
Mar 20, 2012
appleton, WI
www.facebook.com
ive made things a bit more simple now.. the meet will start at 1:00 at pierce park in appleton.. we will hangout there for a while untill people are ready to eat and then we will head out to buffalo wild wings for food.. after that we can cruise or find a place to take pics, or both. and yeah..

also this is the first meet im trying to setup, so please be patient.. and try not to be disappointed.. lol

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
87M-GTE;1822440 said:
Hit up Aruhn and his brother, I'm sure they would be down!

I talked to him and he is not sure his car is going to be ready. My coworker and his son have a mk2 and a mk3, I am pretty sure the mk2 is going to make it. Are you going to be there Sam?

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
I figure we should meet up somewhere on the east side around 10:45, then we should be able to be on the road by 11:15 ish.

Mr Bojangles

Feb 9, 2009
Madison, WI
The weather is looking kind of iffy for mid day Saturday, if it rains is everyone still in? It doesn't make difference to me, I'm still in. I just wanted to be sure everyone wasn't going to change their minds once we got up there.

Dustin - How about the culvers at east towne mall at 10:45?? It's right near 151 and 90 so it's easy access to the highway.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Mr Bojangles;1822647 said:
The weather is looking kind of iffy for mid day Saturday, if it rains is everyone still in? It doesn't make difference to me, I'm still in. I just wanted to be sure everyone wasn't going to change their minds once we got up there.

Dustin - How about the culvers at east towne mall at 10:45?? It's right near 151 and 90 so it's easy access to the highway.

Sound good, see you there.

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
I thought it went pretty well, I think mkiiichip and bojangles left pretty early (didnt see the car at BWW's or HighCliff). I also didn't meet either of you either. Piss.

You going to twin Denso's or external pump?

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
supradjza80;1824719 said:
I thought it went pretty well, I think mkiiichip and bojangles left pretty early (didnt see the car at BWW's or HighCliff). I also didn't meet either of you either. Piss.

You going to twin Denso's or external pump?

I would have gone twin Denso's right off the bat, only thing is they wont fit inside the tank hole up top... I am considering a Denso in-tank feeding an 044 in-line, otherwise external pump it is.

This is my fifth bad walbro in less than a year. Geezus. I didn't want to upgrade my fuel system again until this upcoming winter, but unfortunately it looks like I may do it sooner.

Parting out a shell, check it out!
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...89-turbo-targa-shell-PART-OUT-**-1JZ-and-MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cyberdx16

Sep 15, 2009
Madison
87M-GTE;1825683 said:
I would have gone twin Denso's right off the bat, only thing is they wont fit inside the tank hole up top... I am considering a Denso in-tank feeding an 044 in-line, otherwise external pump it is.

This is my fifth bad walbro in less than a year. Geezus. I didn't want to upgrade my fuel system again until this upcoming winter, but unfortunately it looks like I may do it sooner.

Parting out a shell, check it out!
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...89-turbo-targa-shell-PART-OUT-**-1JZ-and-MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

87M-GTE, have you considered deatchwerks dw200? I had my E85 dual walbro setup go out on me, just switched to dual dw200, and so far so good.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Sam, I have a Holley/Walbro 255lph HP pump that could probably support your needs a bit better than a standard Wally... if you're interested

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
cyberdx16;1827772 said:
87M-GTE, have you considered deatchwerks dw200? I had my E85 dual walbro setup go out on me, just switched to dual dw200, and so far so good.

Im assuming that is a 200lph pump?

Moy;1827939 said:
Sam, I have a Holley/Walbro 255lph HP pump that could probably support your needs a bit better than a standard Wally... if you're interested

I was running hp 255s chris.

Still waiting on pumps FML, hows everybodys cars doing?

Mr Bojangles

Feb 9, 2009
Madison, WI
supradjza80;1824719 said:

Haha yeah neither of us were big out going talkers that day. Here are some pictures I took, no idea why it took me so long to post them other than being a douche haha

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg