WI Supra owners.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
nice pics :)
at the moment it looks like I'll have my car a little while longer, sure would be nice to get to one last meet.
too bad I missed that one.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
btw, if anyone with a 7mgte or 2jzge-t running 7m electronics is interested, I'm selling an 2j VVTi COP conversion "kit" for the 7m. I have it posted in the classifieds.
I'm asking 350 shipped, but toss me an offer (shipped) 315 or above and I'll likely take it :)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Awww man. Another one bites the dust. Though I may not be active in the community or with my car I at least still have it :p.

Being an owner for 10 years I've seen so many people come and go. It's rather sad in a way really. Not only that but the community seems so small and dead now, even compared to a few years ago. I don't know what happened but the for sale sections seem to be dead now, and I've seen at most 1 mkiii all summer. I remember back when I got mine I'd see them and owners all the time, I kind of miss that. I guess it's kinda cool that I will have a rare car, but still you do miss out on a bit of the community now.

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
I'm alive. anyone know of a shop that are pros on the 7mgte motor? I'm not paying toyota to tell me something that isn't the problem again. Thanks :D

Last edited:

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
I hear ya Matt. These cars and owners driving them seems to have become more rare the last couple years. When I eventually come back to the scene it will be with either a turbo mr2 or celica all trac. As much as I loved my supra, I always wanted those too. You have to give me a ride in yours when you do finally finish it :) Don't give in like the rest of us.

AnubisMK3

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
Milwaukee here, new mk3 to dump my money into! Id like to get together sometime with other local owners to check out the scene. My 92' only made it to 1 car show before i exploded it. Im handy with a wrench
and a certified structural welder. My 86.5 needs alot of work but it will keep chuggin along.

AnubisMK3

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
Oh and if anyone needs PC build help or overclocking assistance, I'm an avid gamer and specialize in squeezing every last drop of power out of intel proccessors.

i7 3960x Intel Extreme on water @ 5ghz downclocked to 4.6 for summer....damn Wisconsin Heat lol
2x AMD HD 7950's in xfire

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Hey guys, anyone planning on going to CHI2K12? It is august 17-19, drag night friday, dyno at sp on sat and show and shine at elmhurst sunday. I am planning on going to all three days.

Any pics of the cars Anubis? where in the MKE area are you from?