why do you make your supra fast?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Jeff Lange hits me when my car is not working and fun to drive. therefore, for the make of my personal well-being i must work on my car to avoid physical abuse. :1zhelp:

5uprahboy

Aug 22, 2005
Auckland
tbcmorris;996166 said:
So I am under my car and I pull a smooth one on myself and hit myself in theface with my driveshaft. As I am sitting there in pain the thought crosses my mind....Why?

You hit yourself in the face with your cock?
Thats amazing!

Do you often do that while under your car?
Kinda sick don't you think?
HAH

5uprahboy

Aug 22, 2005
Auckland
Oh cummon - hahaha

Anyway - because I'm sick of young pricks in evo's and gsr's and wrx's who think they're they shizz because they've somehow venting their internal wastegate to the atmosphere (and evo's and gsr's sound "the worst" for that kind of thing).
Oh yeah and I hate it when people dont actually work on their own cars. When they give someone a bunch of cash and say "here make this turbo fit". So I like to work on my own car making it as mine as I can.

need new tires

rubber slinger
Nov 10, 2005
Dayton,Ohio
i bought my car because i wanted a working understanding of what i was learning in my automotive degree. i know the basics in engine theory but was really nieve to the forced induction scene.

so i bought a running car with several issue(bad IC piping, half assed wiring, ghetto modded). since then i got the car running right but started buying parts to build a bullet-proof engine for the expierence of doing such a task. so now i have a built motor on the stand and am waiting on the funds to get an aem and learn more about tunning.

or

I LOVE BOOST

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
The engineering and design accomplishments drive me. Coming from a racing background I can always build it bigger and better!

Also it is the only girl in my life the can give me wood everytime and can't talk back no matte how bad I rally her! Even if she acts up sometimes I can always get in there and whip her into shape!

Muhahhahahaha,
Seth

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
jtran8;996849 said:
Because it's a turbo car and it's supra turbo , make it go fast so i can feel the boost . Unlike slow ass hondas with fart cans all over the places which not much of the different from my lawn mower !:biglaugh:

hmmm, i think you need to ride in my honda sometime, not to jump off topic, rices suck yes, but not all hondas are rice, mine is just as fast as my supra, and its an NA 2.0 vs. turbo 3.0, you do the math

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
giterboosted;1001918 said:
hmmm, i think you need to ride in my honda sometime, not to jump off topic, rices suck yes, but not all hondas are rice, mine is just as fast as my supra, and its an NA 2.0 vs. turbo 3.0, you do the math

It's called power: weight ratio. I'm betting your honda is stripped. If it's not, your supra has problems.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Because I'm an absolute idiot. I mean, seriously, who would want to own a car that's been beat to crap by it's previous owners, left out to rot and die, and be in so many various states of disrepair, that it takes several years to get it just so things don't fall off of it when you drive...?

Yep, that's me. Because it's broken. Because it can be fixed, made better, faster, tighter, stiffer, and more joyous to drive simply because I built it. That's why.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
SupraMaster;1002241 said:
It's called power: weight ratio. I'm betting your honda is stripped. If it's not, your supra has problems.

By him saying that it is a 2.0l honda, I am guessing that it is an old 88-91 hatch with a k20 swap. Those little fuckers move out with I/H/E cam and tune.

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Because 230ft-lbs to the wheels in a fwd car designed for about 70ft-lbs is scary as hell... Hoping to scare myself more with 500hp at the rear wheels :)

Seriously though, it's a way to learn and actually see/feel the results. There's also a nice sense of accomplishment when you take someone's lawn art you bought for pennies and make it fast as hell...

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Because i love telling people they just got smoked by a 20 year old 3600lb Toyota.

And because its hard to find performance parts for a 93 chevy lumina.

"You Got It"