Who's drunk right now!?

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
I was doing shots of absinthe (Lucid) last night......not diluted, straight up. Then we started drinking it the traditional way, then switched to shots of rum.....my partner in crime was praying to the porcelain goddess, but I faired ok, even went running this morning..

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
id drink with you tanya!!! it never suz to drink in random places when your with friends!!!

by the way, i just finishedx off a bottle of salor jerry!!! got damn is that shit goood!!!!! makes the captain taste like bleh!! and its 90 proof!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nite all

ps
i hate being horny, lonly and drunk at the same time@!!!@ it never goes well LOLZ

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Jun 10, 2006
Fresno
No drinking for me... I dont have the money for it anymore. Release papers, towing fee and a lawyer is going to be damn expensive.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
hey all wild turkey is on special at the moment in kingaroy qld so even though ive got to go to work tomorrow im not stopping till the bottles finished, screw work ive got way more importenat things in life,,,,,,,,,,,, like finishing this bottle...Have a great week all, hope you all get laid.:drink1:

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Jun 10, 2006
Fresno
I got smashed on jager last night. I puked all over my old roommates coffee table and all over the floor. I woke up outside in my boxers. I slept outside for over 4 hours.

jesse420

Aug 11, 2008
steep falls
p1106757_1.jpg

Im fucking drunk

Jacob

the overkillist
Feb 11, 2007
East Coast USA
Mk3runner;1108682 said:
drinking sake right now... got me someone to drive me to work so fuck it@!

what kinda sake? ...I like it hot most times so gekakan (whatever you spell it) is good enough. There's this good cold sake that I tried and like, but it's like $40 a bottle. Sake being only 12 or 16% means $40 for 750ml is just not regular drink type drink.