Who's drunk right now!?

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Lord i must be dreamin'/what else could this be?/Everyones screamin'/Running for the sea/ Holy lands are sinking/Birds take to the sky/The Trucker's stinking drunk/And i kknow the reason why........

Absolut and cranberry. mmmmm good. and if that fails me, have virgin bottles of tequilla, crown, jager, and crown on standby!

My six year old is chillin on the couch watching a disney flick. she has no idea that i didn't buy just one wii this week, i bought 2. she has been telling me how cool it is all day, not knowing she has her own in the truck for her 7th bday at the end of the month. and a cell phone, and to show my step-daughter there is no dard feelings about the divorce, the's got an olds 88 now, ferfect tank of an old car for a 16 yr olds first. lord knows it nots the kids fault they have a stingy cunt of a mother to deal with. but shhh...don't tell them i said that, i'm supposed to not be an asshole towards her for the kids sake. at least not arround the kids, anyway.

shit, i'm almost out of vodka