Who's drunk right now!?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
im not drunk, but i feel like it. too much partyin tonight.

k, my friend has the right idea. he's passed out on my couch right now. im gonna knock out too.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I'm not a drinker. Never have been and never will be. Not to say that I haven't drank before, but it's just not my thing. You wouldn't believe how much shit I've gotten for it over the past several years.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I wasn't drinking Molson or Blue last night, and last night kicked so much ass. Possibly the best time I've ever had well drinking.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
SP 7M said:
I'm not a drinker. Never have been and never will be. Not to say that I haven't drank before, but it's just not my thing. You wouldn't believe how much shit I've gotten for it over the past several years.

i would believe it. i dont drink either

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
SP 7M said:

same here man, theres no point in doing it. i just get pissed off and wish i did get drunk cus then i wouldnt be the damn DD at every party. i always just get pissed at my freinds for trying to drive or for doing stupid ass shit.

but hey, its usually the beer doing the talking and walking.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
psifactor said:
who's still recovering from last night?

Me :cry:

oh man i am still recovering myself and its 730 over here, i definately drank wayy to much. oh and just for anyones info, old english, grey good and tequila dont mix well. at all

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I'm surprised to see that there are some other non-drinkers here. It takes guts be that way.

Loki-Stop the nonsense-you were drinking Molson Ice while watching hockey and you have a mullet (aka "hockey hair" in Canada).