who will make a vid like that for supra community?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I like Volks wagons, but can they be any more aerodynamically challenged? They look like parachutes on wheels. I've only watched the first minute and a half so far.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Two things.........
First.........great camera work, especially in the rain. That was some awesome video in the rain.

Second.......Those guys are way more involved than supra owners. They had at least two to three hundred cars show up knowing it was going to rain. That's dedication........or nothing better to do.

Edit: Ahmedootie and I was thinking the same. I hate it for you Dootie. Nobody should have to have the same thoughts that I do.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
really don't fancy volkswagens at all. that said, at least the cameraman knew what he was doing

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
see...with VWs, if they get wrecked, they can just go buy another one for $200 from someone's grandma...last time I checked, that was a very rare..

ps: the only good looking car was that back audi s5 from Ny

5l_eater

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT !
Jan 17, 2007
Maryland
uhhh jaw dropped ,that was one of the best vids ive seen except that it had VDUBS in it ...if someone were to do a vid like that for supramania it couldnt be all slowmo shit tho cause thats all VDUBS r good 4 goin slow , no a supra vid would have to have a fast pace with a lot of high rev fly bys ...

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Poodles;1256195 said:
Cool cars, cool vid, terrible music...at least the first song.

I swear this is a repost though...

Part of it is from a repost(I recall the S-5 w/ USDM plate zipt tied over a euro plate)
I still really like the champagne colored audi wagon.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
That was well done, i would love to see one done with all Generations of the Supra (CelicaSupra included), but it would be rather hard to get a bunch of really clean one to come all at one place. Im proficient in Sony Vegas but my camera suck major ass

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Poodles;1256195 said:
Cool cars, cool vid, terrible music...at least the first song.

I swear this is a repost though...

Yessir, though not a total repost. I posted a vid in the Other Cars forum (where this is about to get moved to), and this video had a lot of the other one in it, as can be seen here:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86278

Thread moved, title fixed.

88-7MGTE

savannahashlee;1256113 said:
see...with VWs, if they get wrecked, they can just go buy another one for $200 from someone's grandma...last time I checked, that was a very rare..

ps: the only good looking car was that back audi s5 from Ny

who is talking about that ???
i am talking about a vid not buying a $200 vw.

I think that to make a good vid like they did doesn't require hundreds of cars, but dedication :)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
VDubbers just know how to do it. That video was awesome. I love VW's. Not enough to own one, but I find them incredibly aesthetically pleasing, especially modded, and the sound of a VR6...

A meet like that would never happen, face it. Our cars are just not that pretty... lol.
Not to mention that there are more modded VWs on the road at any given time in any given town than there are MK3 Supras ...period... in that state.

::edit:: what was the SC300 video that was extremely well edited?

Last edited: