who will make a vid like that for supra community?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
suprarx7nut;1256906 said:
How do they do that camera work? It's soooo fluid and smooth and they still move it all over.

Amazing.

This is just a wild guess, but it seems like they're using a high speed camera and slowing it down a bit. That would result in a very smooth, fluid like picture. (and with it moving so slowly, you wouldn't notice the camera bouncing as much)

Just a guess...

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
VEEE DABBB!!!

stormare-vw.jpg

In 1933, Adolf Hitler met with Ferdinand Porsche to discuss Hitler's idea of a volkswagen (literally "people's car" in German). Hitler proposed a people's car that could carry 5 people, cruise up to 62mph, return 33mpg, and cost only 1000 Reich Marks. This was an opportunity for Porsche to push his idea of a small car foward, as was it to help Hitler get a real people's car for the citizens of Germany.

5l_eater

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT !
Jan 17, 2007
Maryland
JASONA70;1257550 said:
VEEE DABBB!!!

stormare-vw.jpg

In 1933, Adolf Hitler met with Ferdinand Porsche to discuss Hitler's idea of a volkswagen (literally "people's car" in German). Hitler proposed a people's car that could carry 5 people, cruise up to 62mph, return 33mpg, and cost only 1000 Reich Marks. This was an opportunity for Porsche to push his idea of a small car foward, as was it to help Hitler get a real people's car for the citizens of Germany.

hahaha i didint know that my boys ex is a jew she has a vdub what dumb cunt im fuck with her bad

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Nice camera work.. It was a well put-together vid at least.

Im not a huge vw fan but some of the old schools dubs were pretty cool..

That said...I got my ass waxed by an old beetle at the track last time I went. He ran a 12 flat....

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
5l_eater;1257923 said:
hahaha i didint know that my boys ex is a jew she has a vdub what dumb cunt im fuck with her bad

HUH?

Anyways back to the video. I loved the camera work and love vdubs. My DD is a '90 golf with a 1.8L 8V GTI swap.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
5l_eater;1256230 said:
uhhh jaw dropped ,that was one of the best vids ive seen except that it had VDUBS in it ...if someone were to do a vid like that for supramania it couldnt be all slowmo shit tho cause thats all VDUBS r good 4 goin slow , no a supra vid would have to have a fast pace with a lot of high rev fly bys ...

What? Why? Supra's are 1000Xs better looking than most of those VWs, no need for fast paced flybys.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
5l_eater;1257027 said:
Its a 2007 Aston Martin Vantage V8

Its actually a 2007 Maserati Gran Turismo. Only reason I am 100% sure is because I was just down in Ocean City (where it was filmed) and saw the same exact car parked a couple houses down. That and I just watched the vid and then looked up the Maserati to make sure I was thinking correct.

Not trying to act like Mr. Know it all, just making sure the correct info is posted on here, no worries!

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Amazing camera work.

And also some amazing cars.

Also bear in mind that 'VW owners' span several makes and models. There's only one Toyota supra, and it's a rather rare car to see. Yes, 4 generations of it, but rare nonetheless.

Regardless, there's alot of hard work in alot of the VW's in that video. Nice cars, but still slow.

5l_eater

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT !
Jan 17, 2007
Maryland
TurboFreak;1258459 said:
Its actually a 2007 Maserati Gran Turismo. Only reason I am 100% sure is because I was just down in Ocean City (where it was filmed) and saw the same exact car parked a couple houses down. That and I just watched the vid and then looked up the Maserati to make sure I was thinking correct.

Not trying to act like Mr. Know it all, just making sure the correct info is posted on here, no worries!
haha fair enough it looks just like the Aston Martin ....