Who has the best looking mk3

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
lol, it started to get off topic a long time ago when people started posting their own not-so-stellar supras.

should change this to "Here, show off your supras and the ones that you think are awesome to you"

jks sort of.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
ERA;1468321 said:
lol, it started to get off topic a long time ago when people started posting their own not-so-stellar supras.

should change this to "Here, show off your supras and the ones that you think are awesome to you"

jks sort of.

Starting to mod/photoshop to the point you're making fun, not needed. (no joke)

It is a matter of opinion whether you think it is best of course, no big deal. Cleaning thread up, now.

Nice PS skills though. ;)

Duane

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
fine fine..

personally, I like my car..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just need paint, a drop and new rims, and I'll be done..:)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
projectpanda;1468412 said:
black rims and make dat bitch a panda :D

MROsborne;1468461 said:
That panda bear soup I've seen on here, fuckin sick, love that shit.

I was thinking about it for a while...

picture.php

I was even contemplating a black wing, but nah, I've decided to leave the CF hood unpainted, same with the cf gas cap, and I'm going to get CF headlight covers to match, then repaint the entire car Lexus IS350 pearl white..

boostinsupra

Aug 29, 2009
NY
upgradedsupra;1468308 said:
Keep the thread on topic people.

Duane

yeah era thread jack my sh*t with his photoshops maybe you can clean this thread up a little with the off topic posts thanks duane

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
boostinsupra;1468925 said:
yeah era thread jack my sh*t with his photoshops maybe you can clean this thread up a little with the off topic posts thanks duane

Sorry, its just when you start a thread asking who has the best looking Supra you're gonna get a lot of different tastes of the same car.

You're also gonna have people express their opinions of the Supras shown in this thread all the while making suggestions. For example:

upgradedsupra;1463740 said:
^ Very clean! Just needs smaller wheels, which he told me he is doing.

Duane

I chose to express my opinions of what the best looking supra may look like, to me, with modified pictures (lowering them), but i do admit it got a little carried away between RazoE and I. So I apologize.

On with the thread.

I think this is a perfect example of a modified exterior with taste:
35iyn8g.png

Classy but mean at the same time.

Last edited:

boostinsupra

Aug 29, 2009
NY
does anybody have anymore pics of that red f n h supra wheres the midnight blue and chracoal gray ones at? "best looking" to me i guess a clean stock body with just a lip dropped on tt rims does it for me........drool

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
boostinsupra;1468925 said:

The "thread" is always going to be open to people's interpretation/veiwpoints so you can't get your panties in a bunch after asking such an open ended not clearly defined question in a forum, Era WON'T be doing any more photoshops so there's no reason for a clean up.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
A buddy of mine locally has a gorgeous white '89 with the hood, targa, hatch and three piece wing all black. The mirrors are black also and it is a great looking car. He isn't a member on here yet, but I'll get him to join. Right now he's doing a head gasket fix.......yes it's a 7m. Sorry Duane, but you know I had too, especially since my 1.5jz is smoking like a bitch.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
This thread should've been "which Supra is your favorite?" (Other than your own self-proclaimed best Supra. LOL).

Narrowing it down to one Supra, one picture. Here's my pick:

p1469062_1.jpg