Whipped

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I pretty much don't bother with women anymore for relationships, I got fuck buddies and thats all ya need them for, they sure as shit dont care about you or anything else, true love is a fairy tale made up by right wing and left wing douche bags!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
lmao - you'll meet someone eventually, Will ;)

I love Laura with all my heart, and I trust her with my heart. What else could I ask for? :)

Maybe a blowjob...

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
DsBetterHalf;1252169 said:
I can say I've never bitched at Doward too much....hell, for the longest time, we had a head under one corner of the bed, where the foot broke, LOL. Transmissions in the living room, numerous amounts of my steak knives used to cut hoses and such, the list goes on. Oh, and let's not forget the best one - in our last house, instead of a dining room table in the dining room, we had...............an engine on a stand.

So long as I get foot and/or back massages every now and again, I don't complain much :D

you mean, thats not normal???

anyhow: I hate whiney women, but I hate whiney men more...if its that "bad", DTB...or STFU....I have more of a man's mentality...I tend to find the jealous guys, clingy guys, or just all around annoying guys...I like my space, I like working on cars, and frankly, I dont care to go out every damn weekend...Go out with the guys, just leave me alone once in a while...Also, I like to cook and clean, its a stress reliever for me and helps me control my OCD...I dont mind cooking dinner for a guy or cleaning house, just dont bitch about it.. Oh, I've also dated the guy that withholds sex...that didnt even make it to 3 weeks...Why cant I just find a normal guy that likes my food, wants to work on my car, and is a nympho?? :(

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
savannahashlee;1253068 said:
you mean, thats not normal???

anyhow: I hate whiney women, but I hate whiney men more...if its that "bad", DTB...or STFU....I have more of a man's mentality...I tend to find the jealous guys, clingy guys, or just all around annoying guys...I like my space, I like working on cars, and frankly, I dont care to go out every damn weekend...Go out with the guys, just leave me alone once in a while...Also, I like to cook and clean, its a stress reliever for me and helps me control my OCD...I dont mind cooking dinner for a guy or cleaning house, just dont bitch about it.. Oh, I've also dated the guy that withholds sex...that didnt even make it to 3 weeks...Why cant I just find a normal guy that likes my food, wants to work on my car, and is a nympho?? :(

*holds out hand gallantly* You like horses? I'd like to get out of Alabama once in my life :)

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Hey...I'm handicapable...damn Aussie....Actually, fortunate enough for me, my son's father is in the picture, and quiet frequently...I also have a ton of people to watch my son whenever i want...Also, his father does support him...I dont need a baby daddy....I just need a "Daddy" ;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I agree with Ian that relationships should be a PARTNERSHIP.

Sam and I both do all the cooking and cleaning, he gets up with Chloe in the middle of the night (only because I'm a deep sleeper and don't hear her). He got my Supe back on the road after she was stolen (this is how we met), and I paid the deposit for his new Supe, which should be here in a week or so... I like to think we have a pretty awesome thing going :)

I don't "whipped" people. They shit me.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
IMO, the problem isn't so much that they're whipped, its the fact that they make threads about it in anticipation of getting attention on "teh internets". "Whipped men" either deal with it or boot the bitch. "Whipped attention whores" cry and post about it on a message board devited to cars.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Slow66;1253126 said:
IMO, the problem isn't so much that they're whipped, its the fact that they make threads about it in anticipation of getting attention on "teh internets". "Whipped men" either deal with it or boot the bitch. "Whipped attention whores" cry and post about it on a message board devited to cars.
Interesting thoery I imagine if that were me I WOULDN'T want to draw attention to my pathetic self though ;)

Setheroo;1253298 said:
Ian don't you have like a wildfire that you need to go put out or something? ;)
<checks the yard> Nope no fire here!

Poodles;1253406 said:
...no comment on this thread
Why not?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
because he fully admits to being my whipping boy in chat :sarcasm:
throwd2.gif

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Well, I was one of the people that made a thread when me and my ex broke up...

Didn't do it for attention, did it to give people a heads up since we went to all the meets together and people knew us.

I could go into all sorts of stuff, but for those that might know "hedgehog's dilemma" spells out my experiences quite well...