Whipped

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Damn what's with all the posts by pussy whipped members recently....

ie: Withholding sex, Internet revoked Jealous of the car and so on....

Come on guys ask if you can get your balls out of the Wife/GF's handbag and try em on for a change.... :nono:

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
Holy crap IJ....

I pursue girls that don't leave me if I ignore them for weeks at a time. Its been working with the current one. I contact her she comes over... Giggity giggity done. Its a good deal.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
None of that sh*t going on in this house. I got valve covers in the kitchen sink, throttle body and intake plenum sitting all over in the living room. I run this here house, sir.

Honey, if you are reading this I am only kidding, and sorry about the valve covers in kitchen sink......

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
I can say I've never bitched at Doward too much....hell, for the longest time, we had a head under one corner of the bed, where the foot broke, LOL. Transmissions in the living room, numerous amounts of my steak knives used to cut hoses and such, the list goes on. Oh, and let's not forget the best one - in our last house, instead of a dining room table in the dining room, we had...............an engine on a stand.

So long as I get foot and/or back massages every now and again, I don't complain much :D

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
DsBetterHalf;1252169 said:
I can say I've never bitched at Doward too much....hell, for the longest time, we had a head under one corner of the bed, where the foot broke, LOL. Transmissions in the living room, numerous amounts of my steak knives used to cut hoses and such, the list goes on. Oh, and let's not forget the best one - in our last house, instead of a dining room table in the dining room, we had...............an engine on a stand.

So long as I get foot and/or back massages every now and again, I don't complain much :D

he's got it made... as do you if you get the massages!

Im happy if i can dodge the swift kick to the balls after a new arrival of parts :D !!!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
my last chick tried to have my balls. I had my share of car parts laying around and bike parts. my box was in the kitchen next to the fridge. it was a cool little place. needless to say I got tried of paying bills and just left the bitch. lol, too much time wasted.

on the other hand I've seen some whipped guys out there... sad. my new gf already knows I aint taking no shit.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
funky_monkey58;1252419 said:
The house really isn't a place for car parts.

Yes they are, this way they stay nice and warm, in the winter, or cool in the summer.:biglaugh:

This is why I have 2 spair beedrooms