Whipped

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
like mkiiSupraMan18 said I would rather pull the engine/trans, but I just realized I never have had a starter go out on me, on any of my cars ever.

Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.jpg.png

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
John and I are MARRIED - not just dating or engaged - and I've never "made" him get rid of a car.

Okay, that's a lie. I did when we still lived in Ocala, but that was only because it was either sell the body of a car he wanted for a project, or we would have no place to live.

But either way - "making" you get rid of it?? WTF for? So what if you can't afford it right now, store it and go back to it later!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
LilMissMkIII;1265396 said:
Still, "making you"???????????

WTF???????

That's messed up.

DsBetterHalf;1265401 said:
John and I are MARRIED - not just dating or engaged - and I've never "made" him get rid of a car.

Okay, that's a lie. I did when we still lived in Ocala, but that was only because it was either sell the body of a car he wanted for a project, or we would have no place to live.

But either way - "making" you get rid of it?? WTF for? So what if you can't afford it right now, store it and go back to it later!

More or less so we'll have rent money for when we get married, I feel uneasy about leaving it out in plain view and to rent a storage spots may not be possible unless I find a good job.

IJ.;1265430 said:
Hence the title of this thread....

She also plays King Kong with the Vag...:nono:

I got the "king kong with the vag" under control now, so we're good on that

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Clueless;1265286 said:
my girl is making me sell my supra, but then again I don't have money for one...she did promise I can get another one thought! :icon_bigg

DTB...."She promised I can get another one" is bullshit....what sacrifice is she making? Tell her to sell her clothes, no more make up and no trips to the salon..tell her to sell her car too and downgrade....she can buy another one when she's got more money...doubt that shit will happen..big fucking doubt...You start making the sacrifices now, you'll be the only one doing it...Tell her your not selling your supra

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
IJ.;1252021 said:
Damn what's with all the posts by pussy whipped members recently....

ie: Withholding sex, Internet revoked Jealous of the car and so on....

Come on guys ask if you can get your balls out of the Wife/GF's handbag and try em on for a change.... :nono:

Separate Accounts.

-crisp

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Some women don't argue fair either. You two are in the kitchen arguing back and forth then she turns on the water faucet and suddenly you got to take a leak.

Damn potty training techniques....