Whipped

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Hell, Cat used to be extremely jealous of the Supra when we first got together. She has warmed up and now is getting close to actually turning a wrench on it (that's more of a temperature thing than anything else). It's too cold for her right now.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1252136 said:
None of that sh*t going on in this house. I got valve covers in the kitchen sink, throttle body and intake plenum sitting all over in the living room. I run this here house, sir.

Honey, if you are reading this I am only kidding, and sorry about the valve covers in kitchen sink......

damn man get a garage!

id never shit up my house with car parts in the kitchen and living room!

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I make sure the women of my life understand priorities...
1) my supra
2) my supra
3) my supra
4) them

The cool thing is that for the most part, they're cool with it!:biglaugh:

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
Neodeuccio;1260829 said:
I make sure the women of my life understand priorities...
1) my supra
2) my supra
3) my supra
4) them

The cool thing is that for the most part, they're cool with it!:biglaugh:

mines similar.... but it goes kinda

1) supra
2) firebird
3) house
4) her
5) her friends:naughty:

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
ok so, what I got from reading all this is everyone wants someone to do the same things with them like work on cars ect. Then to leave after sex and no bitch'n right?

I don't think it all works that easy, pic to prove it. (aka where not together any more)

1107061737.jpg

ever seen your girl get this in to helping you on your car?

This was getting dry I had to post a pic.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
LilMissMkIII;1253082 said:
I agree with Ian that relationships should be a PARTNERSHIP.

Sam and I both do all the cooking and cleaning, he gets up with Chloe in the middle of the night (only because I'm a deep sleeper and don't hear her). He got my Supe back on the road after she was stolen (this is how we met), and I paid the deposit for his new Supe, which should be here in a week or so... I like to think we have a pretty awesome thing going :)

I don't "whipped" people. They shit me.

Wow, Kristel I never knew that... So your Supra getting stolen was a blessing in disguise? ;)

mtmk950

Feb 12, 2009
New Orleans, LA
staticpage;1260891 said:
ok so, what I got from reading all this is everyone wants someone to do the same things with them like work on cars ect. Then to leave after sex and no bitch'n right?

I don't think it all works that easy, pic to prove it. (aka where not together any more)

1107061737.jpg

ever seen your girl get this in to helping you on your car?

This was getting dry I had to post a pic.

Hell, I guess I got lucky. My wife felt bad she had 4 different vehicles since we got together and I was still on the same one. She knew the MKIII was my favorite car so she started looking around for one. Found a couple and when I picked the one I wanted, she went and got the money order and paid the man. She has helped put the lowering springs and stereo in. I was in Iraq for a year, she keep the oil changed and carbon out of it (she drove it from time to time) she even kept it in a sorage unit to keep it out of the elements and harsh Missouri winter, got an alarm put on, had her mechanic cousin change the head gasket (MHG) and arp bolts. I ordered parts and had them shipped to her and they are all still here, lol. She has been nothing short of 100% supportive of anything (with in reason) that I have done with or plan on doing with the car. She understands that the car is my escape from the daily grind. This one is definantley a keeper!!:love: She even went an picked up an AR-15 for me when I was in Iraq. I am seriously in love with her!!:biggrinki

staticpage

Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
x10secondzx2;1261059 said:
Hahaha.
At least Honda got the K-series right

The K and the F-H are great setups but like IJ said wrong way.
@ mtmk950 It sounds like shes more than supportive, sounds like you can trust her. If you can do that then why not trust her with your love to. Thats a keeper

staticpage

Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
Ok ok you win.
what the heck is that far down in the bay that one would need to do this? I think it was a staged photo.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
I dated a woman that try to change who I am. She couldn't figure out where to put the couch or pick out what to wear in under an hour. Needless to sat that one ended badly. Right now I'm too busy taking care of my shit to have someone in my life. Some women can't understand that and think I'm gay and try to "straighten" me out. But I'm too much of a gentleman to take advantage of them like that.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Tanya;1263183 said:
Starter.

No, I'd rather not mess with 3 different extensions to get in there :D
(that's what she said)

I would rather pull the engine/trans than do it any other way.

My wife started getting on my back about me working on cars all the time back when we first got married... I just said "you've been with me for like 7 years and you hadn't notice it's what I do?" She stopped crying, got pregnant, and now I don't have time to work on cars. lol

Boy, she sure showed me... :biglaugh: