Where to find New or rebuilt 7mge wiring harness.

donnie N.

Apr 16, 2013
Olympia,WA
Hi there my name is donnie i was wondering if anyone knew of a place to buy wiring harness for 7mge or 7mgte since suprasport does not offer this service anymore thanks. donnie

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Thread moved. OP: Please pay attention to where you're posting in the future. I have seen Dr. Tweak's work and its top notch (albeit on a 88 GTE harness), but you do have to be patient to get service. I would suggest trying to get in contact with them first.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
toyotanos;1938313 said:
Thread moved. OP: Please pay attention to where you're posting in the future. I have seen Dr. Tweak's work and its top notch (albeit on a 88 GTE harness), but you do have to be patient to get service. I would suggest trying to get in contact with them first.

+1 here. I have a custom 1990 harness to work with a 2JZGTE big single swap. Great craftsmanship on it and lifetime warranty! Also, it's Monday morning....give him time to get back into work and caught up from the weekend partying. lol They are great with service. They got on Skype with me to figure out what a certain plug went to. How many other vendors will do that to look at a plug. Most will want pics or a description.