where in the EFF did i go?

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
oh hai gais.

so yeah.. ive been off of SM for a long break after my g/f broke up with my i kinda fell apart.. so i've been really busy with hospital stuff... im FINALLY getting my surgery 3 long years later...

my surgery is february 5th.. they are taking out my tonsils, adnoids, the tumor, and doing some surgery on my sinuses and a few other misc. things.. they said it should take between 3.5-4.5 hrs.. So im pretty happy because i've been feeling pretty shitty lately.. not doing too good these days.

THE DOWNSIDE. kaiser permenente does NOT accept CMSP (the medical coverage i get from the state) However.. my doctor said that he will make it work somehow.. (which hopefully he does, otherwise i have to come up with cash at the time of surgery)

SO. thats what i've been up to.. also been working for my dad again.. almost every waking moment im working my ass off to earn some money to give to someone.. AND my dad gave me his 1965 corvair which i just finished putting a rebuilt motor into.

l_90daeb705201479988d7d1a5a401553a.jpg

so things are finally starting to look up again, i hope.. im still pretty messed up from the breakup.. but yeah.

Just thought i'd keep you guys posted on whats going on!

-ryan

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Always liked the look of the 'vairs that body style,my mom has owned a few of them.That one looks real clean.Good luck w/the surgery.