Whats up boys, new girl in town!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
IJ.;1690625 said:
RazoE;1690397 said:
Dude, what are you, 12? You should know by now just because i wear thigh high stockings and plaid skirts does NOT make me a chick.................wait....maybe it does...goddamnit it..

Sitting here drinking my morning coffee and there's an mental image I could have done without....:nono:

This is the one I could have done without:

FullNelson;1690535 said:
It was the pony tails and always licking a large lollypop that gave it away really...

633742046225505210-myeyes.jpg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Argh... Mike, that's wrong in so many ways.

I like the no smoking plug in the cig lighter slot. Mine is full of a rechargeable LED flashlight, but I wish it had a flat back so I could put a sticker like that on it!

The Mk2 looks really nice too. I swear I'm going to buy another one of those one day. The first car that I really liked - well, that didn't suck, anyway. Don't ever drive a Countach, they look good, but in reality they are one of the worst things ever.

GrimJack;1690658 said:

I like the no smoking plug in the cig lighter slot. Mine is full of a rechargeable LED flashlight, but I wish it had a flat back so I could put a sticker like that on it!

The Mk2 looks really nice too. I swear I'm going to buy another one of those one day. The first car that I really liked - well, that didn't suck, anyway. Don't ever drive a Countach, they look good, but in reality they are one of the worst things ever.

Good luck finding one with a straight chassie, and i'll take that advice ^^

Supracentral;1690637 said:
This is the one I could have done without:

[thumb]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/633742046225505210-myeyes.jpg[/thumb]

I'm sorry i just couldn't help but die of this LOL great post, and im sorry guys if u had to see the pic again...its just soo funny >,<, oh man its been a while since i laughed like this, Honda people got nothing when it comes to the humor Toyota people do. im glad i came to the....supra side..;D

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
GrimJack;1690658 said:

you had a Countach?!?!?!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I've driven a few Ferrari's (308 GTE, 512 BBi, 512TR & 355 Berlinetta), and two Lamborghini's (Countach & Gallardo). The Countach is raw, rough and noisy. Not my 1st choice, especially for what they charge for them. The Gallardo was considerably nicer to drive than the Countach.

The Ferrari's (aside from the craptastic Italian interiors in the older models) are beautiful cars and tremendously superior to the Lambo's in just about every way. Problem with the Ferrari's is that they spend a good amount of time actively trying to kill you. Hell of a lot of fun to drive though...

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
I agree keep the wing I think it looks much better with the wing on than off. Of course thats just my opinion I have a 87 and no way am I removing the wing

o1supra;1690872 said:
I agree keep the wing I think it looks much better with the wing on than off. Of course thats just my opinion I have a 87 and no way am I removing the wing

Thank you for bring the thread to its original purpose!! :D

A. Jay;1690256 said:
Those who have been following your thread know what you really meant to type lol.

So is your guy a member, too? And how about a pic of you with the car?

oh and no his not in this forum yet,
his in the celicasupra forums.
http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/member.php?11139-Youkai

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
laotionracer101;1690850 said:
Hey, i could have guessed mr2 ^.^, But this thread is starting to look like IJ's hahahhaha XD just a bunch of random nonsense...

Hey hang on mines NOT a bunch of nons....... damn it is :nono:

wanders off contemplating a wasted life.......

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Supra Chick;1691124 said:
Yup, its called Bouquet, we drive out there, we like to go @ nite when we can see the headlights of on coming cars makes it easier for us to go tops. But like my car has blown shocks its kinda sketchy shes not really stable. it feels like im driving a top heavy suv =D

hahaha nice =] man if i was closer id go touge with you guys my supra ready and dieing to go!