What Grinds Your Gears?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Couple from the past few days:

- Morons in trucks that C R A W L over railroad tracks and speed humps. Double strike if it's a super duty.

- Sitting in the left hand lane blocking traffic.

- Idiots that sit in my blind spot.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Zekiel;1848928 said:
Nope. Who's that? o_O
Albert's girlfriend, thought maybe you were her. She drives/drove an Elantra too. Odd coincidence I guess. :)

RogueCustoms;1848987 said:
That's F*#&ing AWESOME!!! I told my wife when we were started living together that the TP had to go a certain way too.
Man, if I had the time to worry about how the paper I wipe my arse with was arranged, I'd probably be a lot further along in life. :p

DreamerTheresa;1848957 said:
Jeggings are leggings made to look like jeans. They are an abomination to every god and goddess ever.

http://www.amazon.com/Yelete-Distressed-Leggings-Black-Jeggings/dp/B006T9VU78
... :nono:

Seriously, I thought we outlawed spandex in the 90's. What's wrong with people these days?

RogueCustoms;1848988 said:
Zombies... Zombies grind my gears.... Mu hahahah lol
[video=youtube;FbGUlR-0BSs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbGUlR-0BSs[/video]

Poodles;1849234 said:
Couple from the past few days:

- Morons in trucks that C R A W L over railroad tracks and speed humps. Double strike if it's a super duty.

- Sitting in the left hand lane blocking traffic.
I laugh at people in trucks (especially new, comfy trucks!) that do this. I usually just bound over them in my stiffly sprung car and tell them to quit being a bitch about it. It's a TRUCK. They were built for this kind of thing. ;)

I'll only block people like that if they're being an asshole and riding my ass. Like turn right from the left side of the single lane... slowly.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Yeap Kelly. It was an iPhone video too.

All I said was
a689589a-af5b-4874.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
DreamerTheresa;1850266 said:
So.... back on topic.

Assholes who drive 7 under the speed limit grind my gears.
I only do that when I'm driving around in my Ferrari, rocking out to mariachi music. The looks people have on their faces when they realize that the Pilsbury Doughboy is the one blasting the trumpets, ahh... priceless. :D

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
When I see women on FaceBook complain how they can't find the right guy. I've went to high school with A LOT of them on my list and they all choose idiots, you know the kind that say, "I wear my pants below my ass because 50 cent does it and refer to women as mah bitches an hoes, nah mean."

Then say, "All guys are assholes."

Fucking seriously. Don't blame us for your dumbass choices.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IBoughtASupra;1850978 said:
100% agree. If you're with a partner that you don't like, you really have no one to blame but yourself. Takes guts to get out of a bad situation sometimes, but if you don't do it, you have no real reason to complain about it either.

What grinds my gears? Kids. Specifically, your kids. Keep them out of my driveway before the bear traps come out.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IBoughtASupra;1851455 said:
When you take your Supra out and find nothing to race. You take your daily out and there goes all the STI, 240 and Supras passing you.
Happens to me ALL the time man. I just chalk it up to all those other cars being afraid to play with the Supra. ;)

mk3_4me

Apr 24, 2011
Sandy Eggo
IBoughtASupra;1850978 said:
When I see women on FaceBook complain how they can't find the right guy. I've went to high school with A LOT of them on my list and they all choose idiots, you know the kind that say, "I wear my pants below my ass because 50 cent does it and refer to women as mah bitches an hoes, nah mean."

Then say, "All guys are assholes."

^THIS THIS THIS! Last girl I went on a date with told me I wasn't her type. A month later I see her walking around downtown SD with some Eminem wannabe who's constantly got one hand on his crotch, holding his pants up.

But what REALLY grinds my gears is bad synchros. :D
No....but seriously. What grinds my gears are the assholes who buy expensive sports cars (i.e. Vettes, Porches, etc) as the cliche "midlife crisis" car, go 10 under the posted speed limit, THEN gas it as you try to pass. WTF?!

mk3_4me

Apr 24, 2011
Sandy Eggo
DreamerTheresa;1852172 said:
God, women are so stupid.
Men are equally as dumb. I had a friend whom we've since had a falling out, who had his fiance cheat on him twice while they were engaged. And for some pussy whipped reason, he kept forgiving her. All the way until she called off the wedding. Yeah, she's a whore. But he's a dumbass for willingly putting up with that crap.