Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Had these show up in the mail today :D
sm_photo_missing.jpg

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
ordered a lot of 20 EV1 to denso injector adapters. If they work well I'll sell 2 sets here. I also got a bunch of stuff wired through my firewall. AFM, boost solenoid, knock sensor wire, and i need to pick up a EGT probe to get that in place. I might make the next step into a prolonged down time to have the turbo rebuild along with the PS pump and check the valve clearances. I also still have a full flow oil cooler and remote filter to install. Which beats driving a 7m that leaks coolant

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I rode in my friend's GS300 with them and I fell in love. You can feel the coilovers are winning the battle of dealing with the weight of the car it felt like it was on rails through the twisties.

teedoff00

14 psi boost
Dec 5, 2007
Selah, WA
Assembled my Tein Street Advance coilovers and ripped out my rear interior. The latter was a giant PITA... Hope I remember how to reinstall it all :-(

Plus is I put in some new hatch shocks since all the trim was out of the way.

1ym2Mz0.jpg

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Funny I just watched that video on facebook lol.

Teedo, you reminded me of doing my hatch struts too when I install my coilovers thanks

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
teedoff00;2014311 said:
Assembled my Tein Street Advance coilovers and ripped out my rear interior. The latter was a giant PITA... Hope I remember how to reinstall it all :-(

Plus is I put in some new hatch shocks since all the trim was out of the way.

View attachment 73502

My rear interior has been out for 4+ years... I can't remember what screws go where... Gonna be fun reassembling