What did you do to your supra today? Pics

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I can try to upload pictures, 2 big dents driver rear 1/4 panel. Busted driver tail and mounting points were pushed in. The supra destroyed the car that stopped it tho. I'm sure the volvo is totalled. She started right up and drove home afterwards.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
akito;1986618 said:
Someone forced me off the road, lost traction and did a 180 and came to rest when my driver rear slammed into a parked car at a gas station parking lot. I'm okay, car still run and drive but she ain't pretty no more :( sighhhh. So much blood and sweats went into this car. I guess it's time for a new shell.

No! That sucks. I really like your car and love the color. This is exactly why I can't stand the way people drive and act like they are the only ones on the road. You did't happen to get the person who pushed you off the road did you?

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I called a decision on my car. Rebuilt r150 went on with the Spec2+ and an OEM clutch disc for initial dyno/tuning. No idea what I will need as a final clutch setup. Had twin disc recommended but I think that would make driving in traffic a bit too harsh. Spec recommends a stage 5 clutch if I approach 500 torque.

If my car was found 300 rwhp/384 ft/lbs torque with the 57 trim/lexus/550 setup, I'm imagining I will be somewhere near the 450/485 ft/lbs torque with my current t4 SP6265/HKS fcon VPro/1000 cc setup.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I was driving home at 3am tonight and I was about 5 minutes away from home I turn right onto a main street near my neighborhood and then a cop that was following me for a good half mile or so turned with me and then turned on his lights. I was thinking FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY MEE I WAS NOT SPEEDING!!!! then when I pulled over he shined his flashlight in my face then when he stopped next to me I hear "Sup Doat" then she revealed himself. Turned out to be a friend of mine that saw my car and knew it was me. I was SOO relieved I said, "You scared the shit out of me!". Always a bad feeling when a cop is just following you and when you change lanes and they do as well you are just fucked at that point.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
akito;1986618 said:
Someone forced me off the road, lost traction and did a 180 and came to rest when my driver rear slammed into a parked car at a gas station parking lot. I'm okay, car still run and drive but she ain't pretty no more :( sighhhh. So much blood and sweats went into this car. I guess it's time for a new shell.

Man that is truly sad. Good luck finding another shell.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
wow those wheels looks nice. what specs for them? ur using spacers?

Edit: saw it in other topic. :)

Last edited:

Communistwookie

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX
Janch;1986972 said:
wow those wheels looks nice. what specs for them? ur using spacers?

Edit: saw it in other topic. :)

XXR 531 17x9 ET35 F:245/40/17 R:275/40/17 they fit well, no spacers the rears are flush as can be the fronts I probably should of went with closer to a ET25 they sit in just a tad but don't look out of place by any means. Ultimately I'd like to run 255's all all corners so I can rotate my tires.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
At first I used to think why would you own 2 or 3 of the same car? After owning an MK3 for awhile I see the reason well at least my reasoning is one for daily and one for powerful fun.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
Got a Canton racing oil filter adapter today. My other adapter was a little close to my IC hot side hose so i got this to make more room. Also put 5 gallons of fresh gas in the car. if i find a 12mm crush washer I'll have the oil line to the turbo finished up tonight but we've already lost 3 after taking the turbo off several times.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Stock clutch is finally giving out surprised it lasted this long after my night at the track. Planning on going with a Spec stage 2+ clutch kit.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am running the Spec 2+ pressure plate with an OEM disc for now. Mine grabbed well, but shuddered on take off more than I liked. Will need to go higher later, once I find my power levels.

Went to the shop to see my car, decided on venting the BOV to atmosphere for the sound (seeing as I am not running the AFM anymore) and going to recirc the external Tial wastegate because Im not huge on loud cars unless they are for the track..

Transmission is in the car again... man its clean! Jack Transmission really did a bang-up job on it. Looks like its brand spanking new. Going to setup the Nashman v2 short shifter so I can shift from resting my elbow on the console. Love that shifter...

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Yea the Stage 2+ seems to be perfect for me streetable and plenty strong for what I have. I would also like a short shifter feels like I am rowing a boat with the stock setup lol.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Finally got my PCV system rectified. No more seals and valve covers blowing up oil after giving it a bit of gas. Feel the engine breathing alot better now and running more efficiently.