What did you do to your supra today? Pics

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
mad i never powdercoated mine when i had the motor out and did a bunch of corroded looking pieces now i don't feel like pulling it lol

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
uploadfromtaptalk1360124607778.jpg
White LEDs, red painted needles, working fuel gauge and a voltmeter gauge, New aem boost gauge in ash tray Along with meth flow gauge, and new apexi turbo timer.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I really want to do the LED dash conversion if it's just a matter of switching bulbs then I'd do it but I think there is some re-wiring or something done isn't there?

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Numba1Stuna;1912180 said:
Looks very nice man.

Sent from my G2X

Thank you sir

Doat;1912184 said:
I really want to do the LED dash conversion if it's just a matter of switching bulbs then I'd do it but I think there is some re-wiring or something done isn't there?

Nope just switch the bulbs, it's awesome.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
BoostMonger;1912208 said:
Thank you sir

Nope just switch the bulbs, it's awesome.

suprarx7nut;1912216 said:
Check my Sig for details.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
:aigo: I just found my next project on the car I will be pming you guys with questions in the near future.

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
Doat;1912227 said:
:aigo: I just found my next project on the car I will be pming you guys with questions in the near future.

dont PM put it so everyone can benefit from your questions and there answers.

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
Doat;1912313 said:
a thread shall be made when the time comes then good sir

alrighty sounds good! granted iv already put LEDs in my gauge cluster it still good to have info in the open.

what i did today! i pulled the supra out of the garage to air dry (since its nice out side) and added the last quart of Trans fluid. should be good to go now. still need to get a new wheel barring and my down pipe modified. paint comes much later.

p1912389_1.jpg

462$ to get new passenger wheel barring and down pipe modified. and i have a new brake master cyl on its way from Driftmotion!

Last edited:

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
Looks good, tho I don't like them at night. Serves a purpose at least.

I cleaned my dirty girl today :)

Hopefully the 1JZ will be on the motor stand as of Friday. I took some of the swap parts over to my friends house and cleaned up some space for it. It will be at home with two SC400s til I do the swap :)

u7upuret.jpg

qe3y8ymu.jpg

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
My $.10 coolant cap for the factory twins coolant pipe. Didnt want to have to use a rubber cap that close to the dp. Still gotta figure out how to plug the one coolant port off the rear water pump housing but i think im gunna run a7/16-14 tap in the hole and use a set screw.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

And got my lower timing cover and crank pulley repainted and installed
sm_photo_missing.jpg