What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
New tranny seals, rear main seal, clutch release hub kit, clutch release fork and support came in yesterday and this week I'll get the new flywheel insert for the Fidanza flywheel I will hopefully have by the weekend to finish my mk3 and finally drive her again.

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
Well, I got a lot done today. Hit up Jalopy Jungle with a friend today, picked up a missing visor for my 88. Also picked up a new spoiler, it's white, but I'm repainting it and it looks great on the Supra. I'll post pics when I'm done with it.

Also got my timing cover gasket in today and put on the rear timing cover.
u8a7ary2.jpg

The head went from this:
adu8ete4.jpg

To this:
eme7adud.jpg

Then I went and sat her on top of the block... I've still got to go buy a MHG. Found one for $180...
9ebegebe.jpg

After I get the spoiler finished and on the 88, my next plans are mostly cosmetic :) I've got new Diamond plate floor mats for it that I need to put in. I also want to tint the windows, tint the taillights, and throw some nice black rims on it that I found online.

Sent from my G2X

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
ahhaha well since it's a 7M the clouds will part because of the clouds of oil smoke that would come out of it when you fire it up lol

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
Lol, right? I'm so close, just need to get the head gasket then start bolting shit back on. It going to be such a clean build. Haha. Can't hardly wait...

Sent from my G2X

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
Doat;1911592 said:
Thing I love about clean builds is the only reason why your hands get dirty is from lubricating parts.

Oh yeah, it's so nice, and it'll stay that way. I have this knack for wanting to constantly keep my engine clean. You get an extra sense of personal satisfaction :)

Sent from my G2X

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Numba1Stuna;1911598 said:
Oh yeah, it's so nice, and it'll stay that way. I have this knack for wanting to constantly keep my engine clean. You get an extra sense of personal satisfaction :)

Sent from my G2X
yea if mine was clean when I got it I would keep it clean but since I plan on doing a 1jz vvti swap in the future I will clean it then and probably repaint the car before or after the swap.

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
Numba1Stuna;1911564 said:
Well, I got a lot done today. Hit up Jalopy Jungle with a friend today, picked up a missing visor for my 88. Also picked up a new spoiler, it's white, but I'm repainting it and it looks great on the Supra. I'll post pics when I'm done with it.

Also got my timing cover gasket in today and put on the rear timing cover.
u8a7ary2.jpg

The head went from this:
adu8ete4.jpg

To this:
eme7adud.jpg

Then I went and sat her on top of the block... I've still got to go buy a MHG. Found one for $180...
9ebegebe.jpg

After I get the spoiler finished and on the 88, my next plans are mostly cosmetic :) I've got new Diamond plate floor mats for it that I need to put in. I also want to tint the windows, tint the taillights, and throw some nice black rims on it that I found online.

Sent from my G2X

looking good!!! greens not my color but looks good!!!

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
Yeah I'm going to get the 90 that engine is going in repainted the same bright lime green. This is the 90, I will have the white parts painted green, and the black parts will stay black with a fresh coat.
upu2anaq.jpg

Sent from my G2X

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
Yeah eventually she getting replaced as well. The one that came on it was just trashed and found this one local for cheap. Those rims came with it too, blech... They are getting replaced too.

Sent from my G2X

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Decided that throwing money at my current shell is not a good idea. At all. So I'm going to buy a good rust free, turbo targa shell, and convert the current one to winter duty.

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Orion ZyGarian;1911784 said:
This looks great!

Thank You!!... The black paint added gains of 200 HP at the wheel.... And my power steering is also alot stiffer and race car...... :D... None of these paint jobs ever last long :( thou, I jus wish it looked like that still after a few drives even if it is high temp paint...... Either the paint fades or oil from the sup covers it lol...