What did you do to your supra today? Pics

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
mk3tattoos;1866296 said:
Looks good!!! How's the exhaust sound?? I was going to get one, but could not find it on there site, so I got the blitz:/ I'll be putting that on this week!!!

Thanks! Its pretty quiet (idk if it really is, i been running open downpipe for about a year or less.. lol), i havent heard it from outside the car since im the only one that drives it. it gets REAALLY loud when the wastegate (ddp to atmo) opens... & i know. I was going to buy the Blitz exhaust you bought. LOL. im really REAAAAAAAALLY (can't express how it enough) happy with the exhaust, ill take videos soon and post them on here.

1-2clutch-u

Feb 18, 2006
chi town and ohio
finished my rear evo caliper swap with custom stickers.
p1866359_1.jpg

p1866359_2.jpg

p1866359_3.jpg

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
[video=youtube;dPCBwoMlVSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPCBwoMlVSM[/video]

[video=youtube;Acq3QT8mmNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acq3QT8mmNA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

AnubisMK3

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
BoostMonger;1865946 said:
How shallow are they? I have about 4 1/2 inches from water pump pulley to rad

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Don't think they gonna fit then, with fabbed brackets we'd prolly be lookin at 5"

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Finally back on the road. Rebuilt front and rear suspensions. Tanabe A/R bars, Tanabe GF210 springs, Lipp strut rods, new oem bushings, new cam adjusters, new #1 rear arms, Sethron front BBK,

DSCN7415.JPG

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
So far drove it 80 miles, last night I drove it for a solid 60ish miles and she did not miss a beat even with some turbo love during a cruise to a car meet. She still turns heads like no other even had a few people check the car out at a meeting point and tell me how awesome it is.
A little background info for those of you do not know about my car, I replaced the head gasket and finally finished a week or so ago and last night was the first long drive and it could not have gone better.
This is a shot after washing it
7792003130_dfeceff008_h.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
did a oil change and going to send it out to blackstone labs

got a deal too there was a sale got 6qts of german castrol and a k&n oil filter since it was that or a fram and 3 air fresheners for 55 bucks lol the 6 quarts alone ($8.99 here :eek3:) would have been $54 and the k&n over the fram was a extra 4 for the upgrade lol

i already had a wix oil filter so i just got the k&n for the 4runner

cmoser18

Jun 2, 2012
Utah
Replaced driver side power window motor, (what a pain in the ass) as well as replaced the thermostat. You never know how much you enjoy having windows down till they're stuck closed. :D

veedubin

Official SM Decals
Today I tried to replace my LCA bushings (stockers are beyond gone) with poly's ... I was halted by a seized camber bolt.

Then I proceeded to yell at it for 15 minutes before putting it together again. :banghead:

Also verified that my center bearing is in fact, bad.

I just stopped working on it after that. :(

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2

veedubin

Official SM Decals
Heading out now to attempt to swap all my bushings to poly's ... got all new shocks (rears wont be in till Monday though) new camber bolts from Toyota for front and rear. And even bought a new grinder as my old one has grown legs :( also got a new tube of anti-seize and brake/bushing lube, and lots of grinding wheels ;) ill post pics later, you know when I'm an hour into the job and it starts raining lol

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2