What did you do to your supra today? Pics

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Put the nose and front fenders on. Shit isn't lining up nicely.... but I'll give my best.
Oh the cars that have been in an accident and haven't been restored perfectly. (+ the plastic nose piece and the metal nose piece aren't really connected, cause the central metal strip with nuts to bolt them together has rusted away :))

p1740309_1.jpg

p1740309_2.jpg

^It's me, hi.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
i replaced the crappy door speakers today. i got some 4 inch pioneers. the old speakers didn't even have cones.....it sounds much better now.. :)

i also mounted my boost gauge where the lighter used to reside. lol i promise i'll get the pics up.

Last edited:

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
sprigmo1;1725754 said:
After almost 3yrs. car is running, just need to figure out where to move the PS reservoir to so that my intake won't hit it and then get my Tec tuned. Put the dash back together today.

scaled.php

scaled.php
Why strut brace?
Because race car!

Seriously, it serves no purpose, remove it and gain easy access to work on your engine as well as save weight.
-AM3

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Another MkIII;1772504 said:
Why strut brace?
Because race car!

Seriously, it serves no purpose, remove it and gain easy access to work on your engine as well as save weight.
-AM3

It most certainly does serve a purpose to a topless supra. ;)

I also saw a picture of a 50+mph T-Bone impact to a driver's side front fender and the only thing that saved the engine from getting squished was the strut bar.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Parked it. I'm going to drain and flush the coolant before the snow flies, and leave it until spring. I have some things that I want to get done over the winter, but not sure if I'll get to it with no heated garage to work in.