What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
Imperfect supra did you polished your wheels after removing factory color? i still have some spots that i cant really scrape off so maybe high pressure wash is what i should do?

ImperfectSupra

May 19, 2007
Virginia Beach
Janch;2001762 said:
Imperfect supra did you polished your wheels after removing factory color? i still have some spots that i cant really scrape off so maybe high pressure wash is what i should do?

Havent polished them. I would us something to rough the paint on the stubborn spots then spray some more remover. If that doesnt work then carefully use sandpaper (rough to fine)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
Backlash2032;2001774 said:
Ge gasket on a gte. Yep.. been there. Done that haha

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
as soon as i heard the leak and put my finger over the throttle body i knew what happened, i suddenly remembered my friends asking me about it and showing me the felpro restricter plate gasket. I guess i need to go find it and bore out the hole.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;2001660 said:
My clutch pedal squeaks as well I tried lubing up the plastic part lower down but that isn't causing the squeak it's somewhere further up I would just lube up everything that moves on the clutch pedal lol.

Yeah I tried lubing the actual mechanism at the top, but it did nothing... It really is barely audible over the radio, conversations, and the sound of a beautiful inline six.

ImperfectSupra;2001661 said:
It coming from the outside ofb vehicle. From the bell housing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I figured, but just wanted to confirm.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Brother and I washed our cars today I can't get over how she looks after a good wash in the sun
10157366_10202007043519845_6245873016560622010_n.jpg

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I have their premium synthetic wax and it does work.. love it. Also have their quick detailer spray, but I haven't used it yet. Their glass cleaner is also the best I've used. As is their interior cleaner.. no greasy residue left over. Just clean.

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
I just have to "train" mine. I think if I can get her to get on the track with me it'll be ok. The key word being if. Now I did get her to ride with me while I slid her car 7 ways from Sunday on an iced over parking lot. Had my 2 sons in the back seat with us. They loved it.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I don't even want to think about how much I spent on mine and I don't even have that many mods lol. If I went straight for building a 2jz I'd be halfway done with my build at least but I didn't get the motor until like a year ago.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Backlash2032;2001898 said:
I have their premium synthetic wax and it does work.. love it. Also have their quick detailer spray, but I haven't used it yet. Their glass cleaner is also the best I've used. As is their interior cleaner.. no greasy residue left over. Just clean.

I use the quick detailer spray as well but mix it with the sealant I use on my paint. Then when I wipe down the car after washing it or when it is a little dusty it makes it shine a little more because of the sealant mixed in with it.

Doat;2001882 said:
Brother and I washed our cars today I can't get over how she looks after a good wash in the sun
10157366_10202007043519845_6245873016560622010_n.jpg

Your car looks good, and it looks like your brother has a pretty clean prelude.

Doat;2001956 said:
I don't even want to think about how much I spent on mine and I don't even have that many mods lol. If I went straight for building a 2jz I'd be halfway done with my build at least but I didn't get the motor until like a year ago.

I honestly don't worry about the cost too much. So long as you aren't "wasting" the money, or not paying bills, or spending money you don't have then it's ok. It's a hobby.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Thanks, my bro's lude is not in the best shape that pic hides his pink spoiler and rear bumper lol the front end is messed up from losing control and crashing into a brick neighborhood sign I was in the car with him when that happened luckily we were going like 20mph or something, so it just messed up the bumper and headlight. My MK3 is in better shape than his lude and my paint isn't changing colors even after 20 years lol.

Yea it's not like breaking the bank or anything just a way to look at it that everyone has told me lol.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Grandavi;2001955 said:
Gratz!!

Mine is paid for... But I have a few thou left on the credit card for the massive amount if upgrades... Lol.

Someday I have to figure out how much I have spent... Ir maybe not...

Thanks man, I had bought it outright until I moved and needed extra cash, so I got it refinanced and had a car payment :/ so good to be done with that now

Doat;2001956 said:

I'm scared to add up how much I've spent on mine, my trouble is that I went several different directions and changed my mind about halfway through, then had to,sell the pieces I had bought but forgot what I bought them for, so I'm pretty sure I took a loss on most of them, such is life