What did you do to your supra today? Pics

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
Supraguy7M;1942495 said:
I sat In my old girl today. Up on jackstands still, pulled the Targa off, put my hands on the wheel, and remembered the mountain runs I used to take weekly.. the only thing I didn't do was make the engine sounds lol.

Next time pull up you tube and find some supra sound clips.

Ordered some StopTech cyro slotted rotors to replace my front rotors and some Porterfield R4S to go with them.... Everytime I brake I feel like my steering wheel was going to fall off so it was time lol.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Some dumb cunt in an accord pulled out in front of me on the feeder road of I-45 as I was turning onto the feeder going about 30-40 mph, having a little fun in that corner since my light turned yellow, this lady pulls out of a gas station on my right and i see her coming so I move to the far left lane thinking surely this lady isn't dumb enough to get in front of me. I was wrong. She is going about 10 mph and slowly merges into my lane in front of me and I firmly brake and hear my front tires screeching a bit from the ABS kicking in to save my ass and the TEMS suspension working beautifully to prevent the nose from diving. I slow down to about 5 mph and this lady just gingerly cruises to the on ramp of the highway, so I boosted by her and give her the finger. She came that close to ruining my MK3 thank you ceramic brake pads and ABS.

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Doat;1942602 said:
Some dumb cunt in an accord pulled out in front of me on the feeder road of I-45 as I was turning onto the feeder going about 30-40 mph, having a little fun in that corner since my light turned yellow, this lady pulls out of a gas station on my right and i see her coming so I move to the far left lane thinking surely this lady isn't dumb enough to get in front of me. I was wrong. She is going about 10 mph and slowly merges into my lane in front of me and I firmly brake and hear my front tires screeching a bit from the ABS kicking in to save my ass and the TEMS suspension working beautifully to prevent the nose from diving. I slow down to about 5 mph and this lady just gingerly cruises to the on ramp of the highway, so I boosted by her and give her the finger. She came that close to ruining my MK3 thank you ceramic brake pads and ABS.

This is why we need air horns from old diesel trains under the damn hood.

Give 'em a damn heart attack when they pull this shit.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I must admit I am rather confused by that post as well. I don't do dumb shit with my MK3 because I love it too much to risk hurting it.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Lol.. didn't you just admit to fucking around because your light turned yellow? Sounds pretty risky to me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Well, I'm 43, not snot-nosed, not-zit-faced, not a kid, know full well how to drive, and don't fuck around with my car.

But self-centered, I-don't-care-who-hits-me-cause-I-gots-mah-insurance a-holes NEED a wakeup alarm to jolt them before they cause a serious accident.

Making a sound like an 18-wheeler on steroids at point-blank range would be just the ticket for that.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Backlash2032;1942684 said:
Lol.. didn't you just admit to fucking around because your light turned yellow? Sounds pretty risky to me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
I should have mentioned that my light turned yellow as I was entering the corner and the cars were far away so I had plenty of room to make the turn and continue on my way even if I stopped.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Fixed my door locks as they were getting real stiff and central locking button wasn't locking them properly and got my interior dome working but won't last forever as the factory crimp/rivet through the plastic is losing contact :/

Just took the car on a 4hr roadtrip used bout 1/2 or so tank of gas, pretty good oh and the hubby reckons hes taxing my car LOL so not happening :p
Sent from my 7 Trophy using Board Express

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
This is what I did. Walbro upgrade. Still not getting the car to start. It started before this on stock pump. I tried +b and fp, to get fuel going, but nothing still.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Can't look at the go prob till I get home so I can see bigger images of the install.

The locks were easy, I gave the locking motor and rods a good lube job, no not with ky :p

More serious nite, locking motor had a sealed boot, lifted it off and used crc/wd40/liquid wrench into the top if the motor and into the locking assembly inside the door and constant locked &unlocked door via motor. If you want to save life on the relay so its not constantly triggered you can unplug it, in my rhd its in my drivers door/rhs. (opposite side to mirror control)
Sent from my 7 Trophy using Board Express

AnubisMK3

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
Got confirmation from Driftmotion that my camber kit, brake lines and tokicos shipped, can finally cut off the alignment bolts and replace them all, do the shocks, put the remainder of the poly bushings in. And finally my suspension will be done.
Next comes the tires and my 5zigen gunmetal specials, then its time for new glass and moldings :p

AnubisMK3

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
Grandavi;1942482 said:
lol.. well.. I was trying to figure out how this damn cell phone jammer fit into the discussion... then I saw.. "1 post"

Had to comment...

now.. how many of you are old enough to actually have eaten spam? (the real spam... )

I think spam is actually compressed fly torsos, not sure but my dad used to tell me that meat
in a can is never a good thing. I tried it once, way too salty to eat.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I have a couple cans in the cupboard... A spoonful fried till crispy and scrambled with eggs is really good:p as far as the supra goes I found my extra knock sensors so I will be replacing my broken one and hope that gets rid of my code

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
I'll eat it on occasion fried as a side with eggs instead of bacon or ham. It's something like the national food of Hawaii and some other pacific islands due to the WWII connection. On the menu there in McDonald's, Burger King and many others restaurants.