What are your favorite things about MKIII Supras?

supraund

Sep 9, 2010
new york
HMNGSupraMKIII;1802914 said:
Love the way the front seats craddles the body, plus the way the dash is layed out. Also love the way the whole body look, nothing beats it.
ditto greatest car ever made

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
suprashane;1803272 said:
i love turning the headlight washers around to spay people >:)

I just got an ideal.....I mean...I don't know, I think it was just raining over you.

I like the lowballers, they make me laugh. One guy told me his FCON was worth more than my AEM and it was a deal I WAS GETTING, so I should trade with him. Now that was funny.

<--Read my blog if you haven't.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
suprashane;1803272 said:
i love turning the headlight washers around to spay people >:)

Get the screw-in needle used on hand pumps for basketballs/footballs/etc.

Cut the end off, past the hole on the side.

Attach to regular windshield washer hose.

Point out from under hood to the side.

Profit.

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
There is a ton to love, but for me I really enjoy that green Toyota night dash glow.

I drove AW11 MR2s in college and having a "colorful" reminder of this is quite nice.

I also love the look of the stock 7M-GTE. I know it is insane design, but the pipe with 3000 on it, then the word Toyota and bright silver plate with the word "turbo" in red is just "elegant bling".

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
This view

p2055315_1.jpg

Roger UK

Jun 20, 2010
Newcastle
Just love how it looks and how it drives.

Took mine to a local Classic car Show at the weekend . . . lots of admiring comments, and not just from old guys. Lots of young kids really love it, compared to most modern cars!

And what's my favourite thing about MY Mk3? Having a 2JZ engine in it, so I never have to worry about a BHG or Big End failure again!

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
For me, the my Mk3 has its own story and I get to tell it every time someone ask about the car....that's what I call pride. What I love the most is the pride of all the work I put into making the car mine. There's nothing about the car that I can't talk about from the engine down to my choice of tires. I found myself today just looking at my car and remembering the all the work that I've put in and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. I love everything about it: the body lines, the pop-up headlights, the grown-up/sophisticated appeal, the interior, the bold SUPRA insignia in the steering wheel, my 7mgte. Out of all the cars in my collection this one is definitely for keeps.I swear at this point the car owns me, not the other way around.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
jetjock;2055288 said:
"Total Sophistication". Hopefully someone will understand that...

I do. I don't have the cassette but have an audio file a friend gave me.

The factory ride in a Supra is phenomenal. The lines are sexy. The seats are comfortable. It just feels good going down the road. A true luxury GT.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
I still have the cassette along with the factory car cover, cable, two factory TCCS analyzers, and a bunch of parts including a freshly overhauled turbo. I really should sell that stuff but it's buried in a storage unit.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
jetjock;2056575 said:
I still have the cassette along with the factory car cover, cable, two factory TCCS analyzers, and a bunch of parts including a freshly overhauled turbo. I really should sell that stuff but it's buried in a storage unit.

Car cover and turbo sound nice. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
I love the fact that I own one finally and that she keeps me addicted. Addicted to her sweet sweet sound. Addicted to her beautiful body no matter what angle I'm looking at. I love that my Supra has me addicted!!!!!! I need a fix now damn it! :aigo:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
One of my favorite things about our cars is the interior! I don't know whose Supra this is but I think this is a great shot that showcases just how beautiful the inside can be!

k9e79y.png

fox74

Nov 9, 2014
SLC
Supra was aerodynamically designed which later this practice was followed by all car manufactures , that is why the supra body style after 30 years never gets old. Supra has a suspension that rivals any race car. The interior is design for sport car driver. I have worked on my car over the years and always amazed at fine engineering and attention to the details, you can tell the supra design team was trying to make a statement not just design a car.

p2062892_1.jpg