What are your favorite things about MKIII Supras?

Supra mn

Oct 10, 2012
Jacksonville/Nebraska
I love that after not even seeing my car for 2 years now, every car I drive leaves me dreaming to drive my Mk3. I had to buy an 87 junker temporarily just to get the feeling of a supra back. Buying that also convinced me that I'll be doing a 5 speed swap when I get my car back.
I own a 92 SC300 in pretty nice condition, and hearing everyone on the CL forums talk about the comfort and sportiness of them, I don't see what they're talking about compared to the Mk3.
The interior is built around you, like the car was designed as a single seater. Driving with the top off is a different feeling than anything else I've driven. The sound of a straight piped 7M at WOT is something of its own..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
emiliorescigno;2062920 said:
MKIII Supra:
They will always look good.
The seats are the best.

I would agree with the qualifier of looking like it did when Toyota built it. Yes, the seats are still second to none. Including an LS600, of which my car is faster.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
emiliorescigno;2062920 said:
MKIII Supra:
They will always look good.
The seats are the best.

I agree 100%. I love my CL55 but when both cars are side by side in the driveway the Supra always attracts my gaze the most. Just this afternoon I was looking at it and thought, " what a damn good looking automobile".